The Return of Kenzan

Mondstadt
[Morning]

We can see the trio of friends walking on the Plaza after having a nice breakfast.

Ken: that was the most delicious food that I ever had.

Jose: when it was the last time since you have a decent meal.

Ken: since we appear in world.

Natsumi: well that a side we should start doing some commission on the guild.

Jose: and your are right, but also we can take the opportunity to find the copies of the Seiken.

Ken: yes, but the question is how are we going to find those copies!?

Natsumi: yes that is a problem, what Luis and y/n told us the Seiken of Ice was in Dragonspine but now it out their.

Jose: Alangina do you know any idea on how could we find those Seiken?

Alangina: what I know those Seiken are identical as the original and I don't know how, sorry for not been able to help.

Natsumi is alright Alangina, we will find a way.

Natsumi not looking she bumps with someone making them fall, Ken helps Natsumi to stand up and Jose helps the person to stand up.

Natsumi: that hurt(holds her head in pain and looks at the person that she bump with) I'm sorry, I wasn't looking.

Lucina: is alright I wasn't looking either. Have any of you have seen a silver hair girl pass by.

Ken: does she have pointing ears and doesn't were any footwear?

Lucina: yes her, have you seen her?!

Jose: continues go straight and you will see her eating.

Lucina: thank you for your help, and sorry for not presenting myself earlier. My name is Lucina.

Ken: a pleasure Lucina. I'm Ken Nakano.

Jose: I'm Joseph Kujo, but you can call me Jose for short.

Natsumi: nice to meet, my name is Natsumi Teruhashi.

Lucina: a pleasure to meet you all.

The group nob and they started to head to the guild but what they didn't notice was Natsumi's Waterblade was glowing and Lucina Frostblade glow as well and she notices this and looks at her blade than Natsumi blade. And this confused Lucina but she decided to talk with her later if she sees her again, so she started to look for Corrin. But what they didn't notice was someone else was looking at them on top of a building.

?????: so the that blue hair girl has a the Kosetsuken Suzishi. And the other girl has the Suiseiken Nagare.

He mysterious person than pulls out a knife.