The City of Wind

The group were flying to the skies with the help of Brave Dragon the flight was peaceful until someone was asking the same question over and over again.

Paimon: are we their yet?

Y/n: no.

Paimon: are we their yet?

Lumine: no.

Paimon: are we their yet?

Link: no.

Paimon: Are we their yet?

Luis: no.

Paimon: are we their yet?

Ninjaden: no.

Paimon: are we their yet?

Brave: no.

Paimon: are we their yet?

Y/n:💢 if you said that again I swear to Fruit Jesus.

Everyone: we will eat you!

Paimon:....

Y/n: glad you understand.

They continue with their flight in silence for a couple of minutes until Paimon decided to open her mouth.

Paimon: are we their yet!

Y/n:

Everyone looks at y/n after hearing his weird scream.

Luis: how the fuck you did that?!

Y/n: that wasn't me!

Paimon: than if it wasn't you then...

Brave: VAH MEDOH!

Every looks back and sees the Divine Beast Vah Medoh, the divine beast started to shoot laser at them. Brave told them to hold on and everyone try to hold tight on Brave and he started to dodge the best as he could, and their were several close calls. One was approaching towards them and Brave was not going to dodge it on time but in a quick move he uses his shiled to block it, buy when it made contact with the shiled it shatters into pieces.

Y/n after seen this he sends a X slash towards the Divine Beast but his attack was destroyed after making contact with its force filed.

Y/n: shit I forgot about that.

The Divine Beast than shoots a power Laser towards them but sadly Brave wasn't quick enough to dodge it, and they received the full impact of the laser that cause an explosion.

The Divine Beast than sees the group falling to their death, so the the Divine Beast Vah Medoh flies away while our group keep falling to their death.

Beachside

We can see our group laying unconscious by the Beachside, luckily they lands on the ocean and the waves push them to the closest short. After a couple of minutes they started to regain conscience back and they started to stand up but a bit of difficulty.

Y/n: is everyone okay?!

Link: we are okay but what about Brave?

Everyone look at the direction on Brave and they see him injured everyone worry they started to check on his condition but Brave told them that he was alright that they don't have to worry. But this wasn't enough to convince them fully but Brave told them that Dragons have tough scales and that this is just a flesh wound, this convinced them a little but they told him if he doesn't well he should let them know.