Characters

Dream
Age: 18 (senior in high school)
Sexuality: bi but prefers men
Extra: Dream has been openly out for a about a year and once everyone found out they became homophobic bitches towards him. His parents want to "fix him" by involving him more in church. They think that because he's bi there's "still time before he's fully infected" (I already hate his parents and I just made them up) dream does everything in his power to piss of everyone he can. His best friend is sapnap who is pan but not out yet, he plans to tell everyone soon though.

George
Age: 19 (senior in high school)
Sexuality: "straight"
Extra: George's father is the head priest at the town church. His father taught him everything he knows and homeschooled him until high school. He taught George that anything other then straight is wrong and he must follow all of gods teachings. He helps out the church every Sunday and attends Sunday school. His best friend is Karl and he occasionally talks to bad another friend of his.

Karl
Age: 17 almost 18 (senior)
Sexuality: pan but not out to anyone yet
Extra: Karl is pan and is scared to tell anyone even George because he knows how homophobic his dad thought him to be. Karl wants to help George but doesn't know how.

Sapnap
Age: 18 (senior)
Sexuality: pan
Extra: Dream and him have been friends for meany years. He is sick of being the "good one" out of the two just because dreams bi and is going to come out. When he comes out his parents will most likely send him to church with Dream.

Bad
Age: 19 (senior)
Sexuality: gay but not out
Extra: bad may or may not have a secret boyfriend. He is scared to come out because he doesn't want people to hate him. He considers George a good friend but wishes he wasn't homophobic.

Jack (dreams brother)
Age: 10
Sexuality: unknown
Extra: jack has been treated like the best son in the world ever since dream came out. He doesn't like it one bit and actually couldn't care less who his brother loves.

Cassy (George's sister)
Age:20 (goes to uni close by and lives at home)
Sexuality: straight
Extra: cassy is in her first year at uni and has a boyfriend that only George knows about. They refer to him as her "friend" because their dad is strict on dating and things like sex before marriage.

Tw
Swearing /F slur
Smut
Small panic attacks

I'm not putting the warnings at the top of the chapters unless it's a major warning