6

George woke up with a pounding headache and the sun blinding him, he sat up and realized that he was in his own bed, he remembers being in the treehouse but Karl probably took him home. He groaned and layed back down, thinking made his headache worse and the sun wasn't helping ether. There was a knock on his door and he open his eyes again, if it's his dad he needs to act normal and hope he doesn't ask any questions. The door opens and George is surprised to see Cassy standing in the doorway with a nervous look on her face "Cassy what's wrong?" George sat up fully.

"George you probably saw the text I sent you yesterday but I guess you didn't process it because Karl told me you were drunk when you saw it." She took a deep breath and walked further in to the room closing the door behind her just in case their dad came home and herd "George I'm pregnant" George sat there with wide eyes just looking at his sister in shock. "Like-there's a baby-in your stomach-that will be born in nine months?" Cassy looked at the floor and nodded her head "holy shit are you ok? are you gonna tell dad? How are you gonna hide it from him?" George's brain was going a million miles an hour and he didn't know what to do, he knows their dad would kill her because she's not married and it's a sin to have sex before marriage.

George was properly panicking and any semblance of his headache was gone. Cassy look just as confused and panicked as George, he realized the toll this must be taking on his sister and stood up to give her hug. As soon as his arms were around her she started to sob into his shoulder "I don't know what to do George, an abortion is too expensive and dad would kill me if he finds out but I can't raise a kid on my own and dad will kill me when he sees I'm pregnant" she continued to cry as she rambled on, George rocking them back and forth as he tried to calm his crying sister. "Shhhhhh we'll figure it out ok, dad won't find out" she lifted her head if George's shoulder and wiped her face "he won't?" George shook his head "no cuz we're gonna hide it from him" a few stray tears fell down Cassy cheeks "how my belly's gonna grow and it will be obvious"

George though for a second on what they could do to hide it, Cassy was at college a lot of the time and dad was at work so it's not like he will see her often, he only properly sees them both at church. Suddenly George had an idea "your at collage most of time and we only really see dad at church so spend more time at your friends dorm and when dad is around eat a lot of junk food and ware baggy clothes, that way when your stomach grows it won't be to visible through your cloths and we can just say you've gained weight" Cassy thought about it for a moment going through the plan in her head carefully before she hugged George again "thank you" he smiled and hugged her back "anytime, your my big sister"

They pulled away and sat on George's bed talking about everything in more detail before George thought of something "hey Cassy" she hummed to show she was listening "are you gonna tell the dad" Cassy froze, she didn't know if it was a good idea because he could tell everyone and if he didn't want the baby then he would leave her. "I don't know George, what if he tells everyone or-or what if he leaves me" George put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down "if he leaves then it means he didn't really love you and if he tells people he's getting himself in trouble as much as he gets you in trouble" Cassy nods because what her brother is saying is right if he leaves then she deserves better.

She decided right then that she was going to tell him she stands from the bed and looks at George "you right George I'm going to tell him, right now though so I don't chicken out" George smiles and nods "ok good luck" Cassy smiles back at him and leave the room. After a minute or two George herd the front door shut meaning Cassy has left to tell her boyfriend. He was proud of his sister, this probably wasn't easy for her in anyway but he makes a promise that he will help and protect her threw out this whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassy texted her boyfriend Oscar (I can't remember if I gave him a name) to meet her at an empty park. He responded that he was on his way and would be there in a few minutes, Cassy was nervous on how he would react to the news it's not like they've been together long anyway only around 6 months.

Cassy sat on the swings while she waited, so deep in thought she didn't hear the approaching footsteps, she only realized Oscar was there when she felt arms rap around her waist and a kiss being placed on her cheek. Oscar wasn't a bad boyfriend, quite the opposite actually he was kind, caring, funny, charming all the things you would look for in a guy. The only reason this happened is because Cassy was never taught safe sex because of her dad and Oscar didn't think is was big deal to not use any protection.

Oscar sat down beside Cassy on the swings and they sat quietly for a minute while Cassy gathered her confidence. "So.....we need to talk about something" Oscar's face became worried because usually those words mean breaking up, he turned to look at his girlfriend fully and saw how scared she actually looked so he took her hand before softly speaking "what's wrong Cas" she took a deep breath before speaking fearing the reaction she would get "Oscar I'm pregnant" he froze at those words with his eyes wide like a deer in headlights "are-are you joking- you've gotta be joking-cas tell me your joking" her eyes wiled with tears and she shook her head looking at the floor "I'm not" she said in a whisper.

Oscar let go of her hand "I'm not ready to be a dad" he stood up from the swing and looked down at her "I don't want any part in this, you can call me if you need help or if it's an emergency but other then that don't contact me, we're done" he walked of to his car and drove away while Cassy was left crying all alone in the middle of an empty park.

Oscars a real bitch and Cassy deserves better. Hopefully she finds better soon *wink wink

Eat,drink,sleep
Have an awesome day/night :]