11

George woke up to the harsh light of the hospital and dream was by his side in a second "how are you feeling" he asked, George groaned in pain and tried to respond but everything hurt. "Hey hey, don't worry about talking there's something I need to say...George your dad got arrested" he was in shock. His dad was finally gone, of course at one point he did love his father but that time was ling forgotten.

He laughed, he couldn't not laugh, his father became awful and he was glad that he wouldn't be hurt again. He was so caught up in his excitement that he pulled dream down by the collar of his hoodie and kissed him. He pulled away quickly surprised by his own action, Dream looking just as stunned as he did but then in a way they both said fuck it and kissed once more, a proper kiss with feeling buried deep grime fear.

They pulled away just as the door opens a Cassy came in "oh my god George are you ok!" He nodded and they hugged. Her belly was showing quite a bit at this point and in a few months her baby would be born. "I herd about dad and although it's bad I couldn't give a Shit, me and May have decided that she is going to help me rase the baby once it's born and without dad around there will be less complications" she smiled "oh and our aunt is going to live with us as a gardien while we both go to school and ease the baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later George was mostly healed and him and dream were in a relationship. Cassy gave birth to her beautiful baby girl that was named after there mother. There aunt was a kind woman that took care of them, may was a wonderful aunt/second mother to the baby and she was well taken care of.

In the end they all ended up one happy family, just like they always tried to be after there mothers death.

A/n in a second Theres a reason for this shit ending

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night