3

They were now at the convenience store per Karl's request and with sapnap being the simp he is, immediately started driving there when Karl commented on wanting a drink. So here they are in the car outside the little shop closer to the edge of town. All four boys get out of the car and walk inside, sapnap and Karl running over to the cooler with the energy drinks, while Dream and George walk over to the candy aisle. George looks for his favourite, chocolate covered raisins and grabs a pack when he finds them, Dream makes a face "you like chocolate covered raisins, of all the chocolate covered foods you pick raisins" George pouts and looks at Dream "yes, I like them, leave me alone" Dream rolls his eyes and grabs some gummy worms and bubblegum before walking over to sapnap and Karl.

George walks over as well and looks at what they are getting "George, are you gonna get a monster" Karl says rather enthusiastically. George shakes his head no "I never tried it, and I don't think I would like it anyway" George shrugs, Dream grabs a blue and green monster "you trying one it's settled" he walks to the counter, Karl quickly grabbing a white monster ultra while sapnap grabs a red, cherry flavoured one.

They all go to the counter and pay for their snacks and drinks before walking back to the car. As soon as they sit Dream gives George the green lime flavoured one while he takes the blue raspberry one for himself .(idk if these are actually flavours or names, I never hand monster and am going off colour) George takes the can from dream and looks at it before cracking it open and looking at the liquid inside "just try it" dream urges him on and George raises the can to his lips taking a small sip. When he lowers the can he makes a face and shakes his head "I don't like it, let me try yours" dream giggles and doesn't complain, trading with the brunette boy beside him.

George grabs the already open can from him and takes another small sip, this time pulling the can away and looking at dream " it's ok, the blue one is definitely better though" he nods and takes a sip of his new drink before speaking "you know it's like we're kissing" George eyes go wide and his cheeks a little pink as he panic's "WHAT, No, absolutely not!!" Dream burst out wheezing, dying from the look on George's face. Sapnap and Karl being in their own little world since they got in the car confused as to why dream was laughing and George looked like he was going to throw up.

George felt his phone buz in his pocket and grabbed it to see who texted him. It was Cassy telling him that their dad was coming home late and they would order takeout for dinner, she just needed to know when he would be home. George was genuinely having fun and it would be a lie if said he wasn't but after dreams comment he remembered that being around him is wrong and dream might give him the gay. He decided this was his excuse to leave so he told sapnap that his sister texted him saying he needs to come home, yes he felt awful lying and would probably ask for forgiveness later but he figured God would understand why he lied.

The rest of the car ride was calm with no one talking to much and quiet music filling the silence. Dream was chewing his gum, blowing big bubbles over and over while George watched, of course Dream could feel the eyes on him but pretended not to notice.

They got to George's house and sapnap parked on the side of the road so they could say bye before he left. Karl and sapnap said their farewell quick and started talking again, ignoring everything around them. Dream looked over at George "want some gum before you go" he asked making another bubble and popping it. George looked confused for a second before nodding, Dream smirked and moved his face close to George's and before he could move away putting his lips of the shorter's, pushing the gum he was chewing in to his mouth. George immediately pushed Dream away and spat the gum on the floor before wiping his mouth with his sleeve "what is wrong with you, you fag" dream had slight hurt in his eyes, used to being called names but that doesn't make it hurt any less. George just had a fiery hate in his eyes as he completely abandoned his food and drink, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. This got sapnap and Karl's attention "what's his problem" Dream just rolled his eyes and takes a big sip of his drink, still feeling a slight sting in his heart.

George angrily walks in the house, Cassy noticing right away something is wrong and sits up from her spot on the couch. "What happened gogs" he looks over at her before speaking "the fag kissed me as a sick joke or something" Cassy winced "no need to use that word George" George just rolls his eyes "why not, it's what he is" with that he heads to the stairs, starting to go up to his room "I'm going to pray the gay away before I get infected" Cassy just sighs and goes back to laying on the couch. At uni she learned not to believe their dads lies, her best friend May is a lesbian and she couldn't ask for a better friend. She just hopes George will stop believing the lies like she did. Her phone buzzes, it's May asking to hang out on Monday after classes. Her family would not approve of her friend and some of the things she did with her boyfriend recently but she doesn't care what her father or brother think anymore.

Hi, remember you are loved and don't listen to what anyone else says, keep being a bad bitch, your doing great :]

I'm kinda board so ask me questions if you want 

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night