Nightmare

Natasha is at the kitchen drinking her coffee when she see her girlfriend woke up and walk to where she is.

"Hey dorogoy, what do you wanna eat? I can cook pancake or bacon or..."

"I'm not hungry" wanda said

"You okay babe?" nat asked looking at wanda

"Yeah..just not in a mood to eat breakfast"

"Have you been sleeping wanda? Are you sure you're okay? cause in my eyes you aren't. you know you can tell me anything right?" nat said worriedly seeing those eye bags under her eyes

"I'm okay hon. Thanks for asking, but I'm okay. I'm just sleepy again"

Wanda said getting a glass of water before going back to her own room leaving a worried and a confused russian assassin as natasha watched her disappear.

NATASHA'S POV...

These days I've noticed that my girlfriend wanda is acting weird. She pushed me away from going to her room, we usually sleep together. Her room or my room, but these past few days she never allowed me to go in her room. And seeing those bags under her eyes I'm sure she haven't sleep nicely. My spidey instinct tell me that something is up and i need to find out. I'm just worried for her. Ever since pietro died from a car accident she became a quiet person. I sigh continuing to eat my bacon.

END OF NATASHA'S POV...

It was late at night around 12 am and wanda was whimpering in her sleep, full of sweats on her forehead clearly having a nightmare.

"Please no, please no" she mumbled in her sleep

It was a beautiful day for the maximoff family. For once all four of them will have a family day for the longest time, and the 8 years old maximoff twins are excited for the day. their mom and dad are going to bring the to the park and have a picnic. Pietro and Wanda are singing together in their favorite radio song. Oleg and Iryna their parents sing with their children also as they enjoy the beautiful song. Unfortunately there was another car going towards them with a high speed. Their mother Iryna tried to cover Pietro and Wanda with her body which she did successfully. Everything was going slow for wanda. She was in and out of her consciousness. Wanda opened her eyes only to see their parents dead. Their dad was sitting lifelessly in the driver's seat bleeding a lot same goes to their mother. Pietro was conscious and check at her younger twin sister asking if she's okay. They were stuck there and pietro was screaming for help for loud as he can. She pass out after awhile, she woke up and realized she was in the hospital. Good thing she and pietro did not suffer any major injuries other than a few cuts.

From that day pietro was the one who take care of her. Both of them look at each other's back all the time, but not when pietro died from a car accident a year ago. She never had a nightmare after that accident because she have natasha beside her. She did not know why she's having nightmare these days. She wanted to tell Natasha, but at the same time she don't want her girlfriend to worry about her.

Natasha is inside her room watching a movie. She can't fall asleep thinking about what is happening and what to do about wanda. Since she wasn't that focus in the movie she heard Wanda crying and screaming. She didn't wait for another second and went straightly to Wanda's room which is just in front of her bedroom.

There she saw a whimpering Wanda. She run to wanda's bed and shake wanda's shoulder trying to wake her, but it doesn't seem to work, so she did the only way she knew to calm down Wanda. She bring wanda close to her chest hugging her and hummed a lullaby in russian while slowly rocking wanda. She keep rubbing wanda's back and whisper some comforting words.

She did that for good 10 minutes and wanda slowly open her eyes. She was in her girlfriend's arms and smiled. She knew her girlfriend can pull her from the darkness. Natasha knew wanda is already awake, but she still continue to hummed. Once she's done she turn to wanda.

"You okay?" she asked receiving a nod from wanda

"Do you mind to tell me what's happening to you? What's going on? And why you're pushing me away? You don't need to answer if you don't want to though" 

Natasha said she want to know the answers to her questions, but she don't want to push or make her wanda uncomfortable. She can wait for the right time.

"I-I've been having nightmares about what happen to my parents and pietro, I think it happen 2 months ago. Maybe missing pietro is the reason i had those nightmares I guess" she shrugged

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have comfort you" she asked

"I didn't want you to worry"

"Hmm..kay" nat sigh and there was a change in her tone of voice and wanda heard that

"I could have help her somehow, but i didn't. I feel so hopeless and useless. Damn it. I should have known. Such a bad girlfriend" natasha said in her mind

Wanda pull away from the hug and looked at Natasha in the eye, both were like having a staring contest. There was a silent between them and Natasha was the one who broke the silence

"What?" Nat asked wanda

"Don't say that" wanda said

"Say what? I'm not saying anything babe"

"You know I can read minds right? I can hear thoughts also especially when they are too loud. And yours are too loud right now"

"Stop that. I'm not thinking anything" nat denied

"Really? Do you want me to tell you what you just said in your mind?"

"No..." nat whispered looking down at her lap

"Why?" wanda asked "Why do you think like that? You're not useless okay?" wanda said

"I..it's..You pushed me okay. I could have help you and comfort you whenever you're having a hard time to sleep, but you didn't tell me anything. I mean I'm your girlfriend, you're my girlfriend. I should have known you were experiencing those" nat said feeling hurt and wanda heard the pain in natasha's voice.

"Well I think it's partly my fault for not telling you. You're not a bad girlfriend okay? You're the best girlfriend anyone could have. You're mine and I'm so proud of that. I promise from now on I'll tell you if I'm having a hard time okay?"

"Promise?" nat

"Yes I promise" wanda smiled

"Okay let's go to sleep now"

Wanda smiled and snuggled more closer to Natasha. Natasha gave wanda a kiss on her right cheek before both of them fell asleep in each others arms.