Mine [M]

WANDA'S POV...

Another party going on here at the compound and another day that a lot of men and women flirting with my natasha. i can't blame them though. Who wouldn't fall for her when she's being this beautiful without even trying or doing anything. It's like she have this invisible magic surrounding her or like a love spell that everyone always fell for it unfortunately for her she's not a witch, not like me.

She was wearing a bright red dress that curve her perfect body that I always drool on. I can't wait to touch her. She seems to be clueless right now to all the flirting they did to her and that just made me laugh. I watch her sitting at the bar drinking a wine when a man approach her, he appears to have a very bad intention. I didn't want to jump in conclusion, so I watch first and if he try to do something I won't hesitate to jump out of my sit and face the hell out of him. At first he wasn't doing a thing until he put something in Natasha's drink when she wasn't looking. That made my blood boil and without hesitation I walk over to them and punch the hell out of his face.

Everyone was surprised I was about to launch forward again to give him a better punch, however natasha held me back. No one can touch or do something like that to my fiance. I had enough with all the men and women flirting with my fiance. And their time ends now. I look at natasha and see her eyes full of concern, she didn't know. She hold my cheek and gestured my eyes. I didn't know it turn red, maybe it will really turn red with what I just witness.

"You okay babe?" she ask

"Yeah,..I'm okay detka" I lean in more to get touch

"Little witch, I know you wouldn't do such thing without a reason. Mind to tell what is it?" tony

"That man just poured something to Natasha's drink" I answered

Of course just what I expected all 5 of them got mad immediately after hearing that. They were ready to beat him till he reach his death. Even pietro tried to launch at him. No one messes with his future sister-in-law. They know nothing will happen if they beat him so tony and steve ask him to go away from the event and banned him forever. I wasn't really content about it, but at least he won't be coming closer to my girl.

The party continued and natasha suggest that we should go to her room. I glared all the men and women who flirted with my baby. Their eyes turn red as I enter their mind telling them to do not flirt with what's mine or else they'll die and I didn't miss to see them shivered of fear.

"You okay?" Natasha ask again once we enter her room

"No, no I'm not okay. How can I be okay when all of them flirted with you and tried to get your attention? And worse someone just tried to poison you" I huff

"You know even if they try a little bit more harder to get my attention, they'll never have that chance. Because only you can get my full attention and no one else" she smiled

"Let's mark this night done. How can I make it up to you...mommy?"

She whispered the last one at my ear seductively and her look seems innocent, but I knew she was far from that. Her calling me mommy is enough for her to send me to the edge.

I hungrily kiss her, pushing her against the wall.

"Wanda..." she moan as I give kisses down her neck

"That's not my name kitten. Say it again. I want my name"

"Mommy"

"Tell me what you need kitten and mommy will give you what you need" I whispered

"I..I need you mommy" she gasp as I kiss her jawline down to her collarbone

"Beg for it"

"Please wan-mommy...I..I need you. Please fuck me hard"