Chapter 1

(a/n First chapter!!!Also sorry if this isn't how I described it, I kinda forget how I described it- And this was posted late )

"Hey" = Normal talking

-Hey- = Thinking/ in their head

 (Name/Nickname) • Hey = Texting

~Third Pov~

Techno and Wilbur are twins who are in highschool, they are pretty popular as they both have good looks.

Techno's the smart one and the strong one, while Wilbur is more of charming person, he basically flirts with everyone.

Though he's good at music, the twins are usually always together though, they sometimes fight but not alot as they get along quite well.

Though that changed when a new student came.....Dream was his name, DreamWasTaken.

He was smart, competitive, funny, charming and basically the best.

Wilbur and Techno loved the guy, it's quite funny, they immediately fell in love, the twins met him at different times though.

Wilbur met him in the music room as Dream was playing piano, while Techno met him during a fight.

As soon as they realized they fell in love with him they knew they should tell their twins as they promised not to keep secrets from eachother.

After school they met up at their usual place "Techno I have to tell you something!" "Really! I also have to tell you something!" "Let's say it at the same time!" "Wil that'll just be confusing but whatever." "3...2....1!" 

"I like the new kid!" They yelled at the same time.... they look at the other shocked.

It was quiet a bit to quiet... "Guys c'mon dad's here!" Tommy said running up to them breaking the silence.

"Guys?...." Tommy said noticing how quiet they were "Yeah, let's go Tommy." Techno said before grabbing Tommy's hand and dragging him.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and followed them, Tommy was confused and worried, they haven't acted like this before.

Most of their fights were usually about stupid things but this one seems more serious.

He is so telling Phi about this, -Drama- he thought smiling.

(Later)

They were all eating dinner though the atmosphere felt darker oh right, the twins are sending death glares at eachother.

"Hey, you guys ok?" Phil asked, the two looked at him "No" they both said, Techno stabbed his food with his fork very violently.

Wilbur was eating how he normally did, unlike Techno who used to be more less violent.

It was quiet at the Table no one dared to talk until they heard a knock on the door, Phil immediately stood up and rushed to the door.

"Hey!" Phil said as he saw Puffy, Jshlatt, their two kids and Tubbo who they picked up.

"Please come in!" Phil said, they came in taking off their shoes.

Phil, Puffy and Jshlatt are old friends and they decided it would be nice to talk to eachother and let their kids be friends like them.

The grown ups sat down on the couch talking to eachother while Dream was standing there awkwardly as Ranboo had already met Tommy and Tubbo.

Dream has seen Ranboo hang out with them at school a couple of times since they all go to the same schools but that doesn't matter.

"Uh hi?..." Dream said smiling, the two smiled back "Nice to meet ya! Im Tubbo!" Tubbo said brightly before hugging Dream.

They introduced themselves while Techno and Wilbur were staring at Dream surprised he was here.

They both started eating their food quickly hoping to talk to him before the other does.

Techno won this one as he finished his plate and immediately went over to Dream and the other.

Techno walked up to them "Hey" he said, Dream looked at him surprised "Your Technoblade!" He said, Techno was kinda surprised Dream knew him.

"Yeah I am and just call me Techno." He said, Dream nodded "The names Dream!" He said.

"You two can talk while me, Ranboo and Tubbo play in my room!" Tommy said before grabbing Tubbo and Ranboo's hands leading them to his room.

The two talked for about before Wilbur went towards them.

"Hey, your Dream right?" Wilbur asked, surprising Dream "Your here to?" Dream said "Well I mean me and Techno are twins even though Techno grew his hair and dyed it." Wilbur said.

"Wow, you guys don't really look like twins, no offense!" Dream said awkwardly, Wilbur chuckled as Techno just smiled.

"Let's head to mine and Techno's room I guess." Wilbur said before taking Dreams hand and dragging him kinda like what Tommy did.

Techno was just following behind....

(A/n hope it's good!)

Word count : 765