Chapter 2

(a/n Part 2!)

~Third Pov~
Techno opened the door and the three of them walked inside.

The room was quite clean as the room was basically split in half.

Techno's bed was on the right with all his things as Wilbur's was on the left.

"Nice room!" Dream said "Thanks" Wilbur said before heading to his side of the room "We can hangout on my side." Wil said while sitting down on his bed.

Techno rolled his eyes "Yeah sure, only because I don't want you touching my things." Techno said sitting down on the floor.

Dream sat beside Techno "So what now?" Dream asked "You guys wanna play Uno?" Wilbur asked, the two nodded.

They then played Uno for two hours-

{Later}

"Hah! I won again!" Techno said "That's not fair, I haven't won once!" Wilbur said "Nether have I Wil" Dream said.

"Techno's just to good at the game." Dream said, Techno blushed a bit at the somewhat compliment "Whatever im still better!" Wilbur said.

"Hah you wish!" "Shut up! I am better then you!" "Nope" "I am you bitch!"

They argued for a solid 30 minutes.

Phil ended it when he said Dream had to go.

"K!" Dream yelled as Phil called him, Dream got up "Welp I'll see you guys on Monday!" He said before leaving the room.

As soon as Dream left the room they started to fight again.

"GI BACK TO YOUR FUCKIN SIDE!" "I GET IT!" "THEN HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" "I GET IT!"

Yeah Dream and the others could hear them yelling at eachother.

"Sorry about them, their not usually like this." Phil said "Oh no it's fine Dream and Ranboo can be like that... Just more quieter." Puffy replied as she finished putting her boots on.

"Welp, bye Phil! Thanks for inviting us man!" Jshlatt said before opening the door "Of course mate, anytime." Phil replied as he watched them all leave.

Once they left he shut the door and Tommy asked "Phil, why are they fighting?" "I'm not really sure, this is new to me too." He said.

He put his hand on Tommy's shoulder "I'm sure whatever it is, it'll stop soon." He said, Tommy nodded.

But.......... It'll last like this for weeks.

{On Monday}

Dream was walking to school with Ranboo, they were just talking even though they were late for school.

They decided it was fine and they didn't need to rush or anything so they took their time just chatting.

"Tommy told me that Techno and Wilbur have been very competitive with eachother lately." Ranboo said, that caught Dream's attention.

He was shocked cause he heard that they usually got along, and it's kinda strange to him it all started when he joined school.

"Oh..." Was all he said "You ok?" Ranboo asked stopping, Dream stopped to "Yeah, I'm fine." He said and they started to walk again.

It was quiet the rest of the way.

They got to school and when they got inside they said their goodbyes and went seperate ways.

Dream's next period was Math, he was doing ok in math even though he barely pays attention.

He opens the door and the teacher noticed him "Mr.WasTaken I see your finally here." The teacher said.

"Sorry for being late sir." "It's fine just go take a seat." Dream nodded and went to the empty seat in the back.

Dream sat down and looked at who he was sitting beside.

He recognised him, it was his ex.

"Hey Fundy!" Dream said, Fundy looked at him surprised.

They both started dating in middle school, they dated for two years and then they both admitted they fell out of love.

But of course they are still friends.

"Dream!" Fundy said "It's been awhile." Dream nodded it kinda has.

Math class was done and they were still talking.

"Can't believe you were the transfer student, everyone was talking about!" Fundy said, Dream was confused "People are talking about me?" He asked.

"Yeah, your like really famous!" Fundy said, Dream was surprised, he never knew.

"How have you been?" Dream asked while walking to his locker "I've been fine, you?" Fundy said.

Surprisingly their lockers were pretty close to eachother "I've been doing pretty good!" Dream said grabbing his things for his next class.

"Nice to hear, anyways I gotta go now, bye!" Fundy said before running off, Dream waved goodbye and started to head to his next class.

(A/n Ok don't ask why but Yandere Wilbur anyone? Or both of them??? Don't ask why just respond to the question 😃)

Word count : 768