Chapter 3

(I absolutely love this book, anyway apparently you guys want Techno and Wilbur to both be yanderes.)

~Third Pov~

Techno and Wilbur happened to be near them "There quite close aren't they Wil?" Techno said "Yeah they are..."

Wilbur and Techno didn't really talk to eachother anymore but when it came to Dream they were able to somewhat get along. Wilbur was close friends with Fundy while Techno didn't really like Fundy.

"Should we kill him?" "No..." "You sure?" "Let's wait first." "Ok then"

They went to class while one of them did at least, the other one decided to watch someone like a creep they are.

(You guys can take a guess)

Dream was sitting down just listening to the teacher until he saw a crumpled up paper land on his desk. He looked around to see who threw it but of course he couldn't find out, he picked up the paper and flattened it out a bit.

He then read it...

What's written on the paper :

Hey new person!

My friend thinks your cute but just doesn't have the balls to say so!

Anyway we were wondering if you wanted to be friends, if so meet us at the front of the school during lunch.

From - Sapnap

Dream blushed a bit from the compliment, he hasn't made any friends yet except for Techno, Wilbur, his brother and Fundy but that besides that he doesn't have any other friends.

He didn't know who Sapnap was but he seemed nice to so why not? Dream folded the paper and put it in his pocket, he then continued to listen to the teacher.

{After class}

Dream was still looking around for this Sapnap person but couldn't figure out who it was so he eventually gave up... for now. He walked to his locker as people were staring at him, he didn't mind as this happened every single day.

But something was kinda off, he just didn't know what, he found his locker and started getting ready for the next class like usual.

He ignored the weird feeling and just went to his next class, there was this class and one more until lunch and he was kinda excited.

(A/n Sorry its short, also next chapter might include killing! Don't forget to to join my discord server! All you need is discord!)

Word count : 394