07

(A/n: not proofread btw and Hi to whoever still reads this book)

Chapter 07
"These boots are made for walking"

New York, New York
December 06
12: 34 pm

New York, New York December 06 12: 34 pm

"Ok you ready?" The boy said. he looked over to make sure the girls eyes were still closed and approached the car. Yes, I repeat car. Mike had gotten a text last night that his car was ready for pick up and didn't waste anytime to go get it while everyone else was sleeping. Thankfully Lucas was able to drive him to the dealership so he didn't have to skate his way there. how'd he pulled it off he honestly had no idea himself on his way out to Lucas's car he tripped over one of Holly's ugg boots, knocked over his mom's keys, and slammed his finger in the door. After signing a few papers Mike had brought his car home..well after Lucas spent 10 minutes hyping him up about it.

"I think so" She said unsure. "Open!"
"Mike...who's car is this?" She asked. "Mine" Mike said "Well ours" he corrected. "I thought you failed your drivers test like three time's" She said on the verge of tears. "Not until last month" He said. She smiled up at him. "Thank you Mike" She said hugging him tightly. "It's my pleasure" He said. "Wanna take a spin?" He asked knowingly. "Heck yea!" She said running over to the car and quickly getting in the backseat.

-
Location: The Fulton Center
Store: Stylus Key

"Hey mike what are getting me for Christmas?" The girl asked as she looked at some purses displayed on the shelves. Mike laughed "And why would I tell you?" He asked. "Cause you love me" She said liking back at him with a smile displayed on her face. "Yea right" He said sarcastically. "You think Mom would like this?" The boy asked picking up a black coat. "Yeah, put what about...this!" She said coming out from behind the corner with a white trench coat on with a white hat to match.

"Hey remember that summer we dressed mom up as a pimp?" He said sarcastically. Holly looked at him unamused and put the coat and the hat back. "Ok but we're at least getting this bucket hat" She says handing him a red velvet colored bucket hat. "Better" He said about to throw it on top of his big head of curls until they got to the register until Holly stopped him. "When's the last time we washed your hair?" She asked. "Last month" He said. Holly grabbed the hat out of his hands and put it on herself. "We're washing your hair wheeler we get home" She says before walking behind the shelf.

After leaving the previous store they'd went in before they'd passed by a music store and something caught Holly's eye lucky the bathrooms were not to far away. "Hey Mike I need to go to the bathroom can you stay here?" She asked. "Yeah, if you need anything call" Mike said before the girl ran off.