CHAOTIC SUMMER

Andrea had been learning all the rules and regulations about being on governor's board. Marvolo had been helping her here and there, advising her on the subjects she should include in the curriculum.
Marvolo himself has been preparing for his Wizengamot debut which he was going to do the same day as Governor's meeting. It would be a blast, at Hogwarts its heiress would be announced and in Wizengamot Lord Sayre, Gaunt and Le Faye would be announced.
It was decided that Sirius Black would be chosen as the DADA teacher. They were also on lookout for another History of Magic teacher as Binns will have to go through an exorcism. Trelawney will go as well. Thinking about Trelawney made Andrea think about the prophecy... Whether it was true or not?
Next morning Andrea was thinking all about the prophecy, in her last life, she never heard the prophecy herself, she heard Dumbledore's memory of the prophecy, Dumbledore never allowed anyone to hear the prophecy. He never even let the order hear the full prophecy. But somehow he found it okay to take the interview of a seer in a dingy pub! Specially when Voldemort was on the rise and his death eaters where everywhere.
Andrea's mind was swirling with the possibility of the prophecy being fake.
"What are you thinking about so hard my dear?" Marvolo asked pulling her closer to him.
"I'm thinking about the prophecy... It just doesn't fit... Dumbledore never told anyone the prophecy... And before I myself could hear it... It just slipped out of my hand and shattered... I never got the chance to hear it myself. I only heard it from the memory of Dumbledore." Andrea answered. Marvolo was thinking of the same possibility.
"What did you hear when the orb was broken?" Marvolo asked.
"I told you it slipped from my hand, and it just broke... Nothing but a little smoke came out of it... How can I hear the prophecy when I broke it?" Andrea answered, eyebrows furrowed at Marvolo's question.
"Darling, if it was you who shattered the prophecy, you should be able to hear it, it is the only way to hear a prophecy." Marvolo informed and Andrea looked at him like he had grown three heads.
"But I didn't hear anything! I'm sure it was me who dropped the prophecy." Andrea exclaimed sitting up.
"I remember Lucius telling me he didn't hear anything as you broke the orb, he gave me the reason that there was too much chaos!" Marvolo said.
"So what does it mean? There is no prophecy?" Andrea asked ridiculed by the thought.
"That could be a possibility." Marvolo answered squeezing her back to calm her.
"I lost my everything due to a damned prophecy! Which doesn't even exist" Andrea said as her voice broke. Marvolo was seething in rage, sure he wasn't crazy anymore, but he still is the dark Lord. Seeing Andrea cry fuelled his rage against Dumbledore.
"If you wish, we can go and check in the hall of the prophecy." Marvolo offered.
"Yeah! We should check it out." Andrea answered still somewhat lost in her thoughts. Marvolo just hummed still holding her.

Andrea was waiting for the Daily Prophet, which clearly meant another article from Rita.

INVESTIGATION AT HOGWARTS REVEAL ATTEMPTED MURDER OF STUDENT!
After the DMLE head Amelia Bone's little question and answer session with the students, I personally decided to get to the bottom of the matter. My lovely readers turns out Dumbledore has been hiding many secrets about the safety of our children from us!
In the face of obvious and an unfair bias towards the Gryffindor House, the well being of other students is clearly neglected. The clear prejudice against the Slytherin House dates back since before the 1940s. Now readers, here the things get interesting, 1940s was the time when Albus Dumbledore joined Hogwarts as the DADA teacher. The students of all the houses had a healthy competitive attitude towards Inter house Quidditch match, after those years, it turned into rivalry. Since Albus Dumbledore started teaching the rivalry reached new heights. Fights broke out in the corridors and since then the school houses and students were divided into 'light' and 'dark'.
Majority of Gryffindor students called themselves 'Light' and boasted about how Dumbledore himself was a Gryffindor. Since then Slytherins were paraded as dark and evil. The rivalry reached its peak during 70s when Albus Dumbledore became the Headmaster.
A few Gryffindor students, under the tenure of Dumbledore started bullying a particular Slytherin student, the group of Gryffindor students stripped that Slytherin student naked in the middle of the courtyard while Headmaster Dumbledore and the head of the Gryffindor House Minerva McGonagall did nothing to that group just giving them a few detentions and taking 20 points off each of them!
The same Slytherin student was sent to his almost death by the same Gryffindor. The Slytherin student was told by the Gryffindor bully that he must go to the shrieking shack on the full moon. My dear readers there was a warewolf in the shrieking shack that night. The warewolf turned out to be the student at Hogwarts.
My dear readers, I'm not against any creatures, but this happened when wolfsbane was not invented! When the Slytherin student complained to  Dumbledore about the incident, he was forced to swear that he will never reveal about a warewolf studying in the school! And the Gryffindor who sent him there to be killed or bitten was just given a simple detention!
According to the records of that particular Gryffindor, he has spent his entire 7 years at Hogwarts serving detentions, what difference did it make for him? Nothing!
But the Slytherin was made to swear on his magic to keep quite and suffer the aftermath of such a traumatic incident alone!
My lovely readers, the information stunned me as the headmaster has not only allowed his vaunted and fatal Gryffindors to get away with sexual assault but also with attempted murder! And these Gryffindors, somehow have the audacity to call Slytherin students evil! The Slytherin students have always been treated less than human like, according to Gryffindor students they are all 'dark' wizards and death eaters in training and therefore deserve to be treated as such!
My question is why did Dumbledore not put an end to this? He became the headmaster of the school when he was offered a job to be the Minister of Magic, what is Dumbledore's ultimate goal? Is this how he is shaping the young minds, by allowing the school to be divided between the Light and Dark?

THE FALLEN STANDARDS OF HOGWARTS: page 5.

Sirius read the Daily Prophet with a slight tremble, after all it was he who tried to 'prank' Snape by almost killing him. He knew Andrea would never forgive him for his actions and honestly he deserved that.
Snape on the other hand had tears in his eyes as someone after a long time in his life, spoke up for him. Andrea was very similar to Lily, just a little more forgiving. He missed Lily, but she turned his back on him after he called her a mudblood. Granted he shouldn't have called her that, but he was being humiliated by people just for his poor appearance. He should not have called her that but she could have been a little more understanding. He spent the night outside the Gryffindor common room just to apologize to her, it was like she just needed an escape from him, so she used that as an excuse. And then she started dating the person who tormented him his entire school life. He did lay his entire life on line for her. He betrayed all his friends and his Lord just for her. Even the insane Dark Lord kept his words and did give Lily a chance to run away, just for him. Perhaps it was now time to move on from someone who cared so little.
Marvolo, Barty and the Malfoys on the other hand were proud of Andrea.
The article did create an uproar and many parents demanded Dumbledore to be removed as Headmaster.
Molly Weasley and her two youngest Weasels were shrieking and scowling at Andrea's audacity to degrade their Great Leader of the Light. Twins were laughing at their mother's and younger siblings reaction. Bill had heard so much about Heiress Potter Black, both from the twins and also from a whining Ron, he definitely believed the twins!
Dumbledore in a fit of rage destroyed his entire private chambers. First that Potter bitch escaped his clutches as she sided with the Malfoys. Then she came as Heiress Potter Black in the school, like a pureblood. Then the brat didn't even go after the stone and he even lost it to the ministry! He will do something. He was Albus Dumbledore, the creator and the destroyer of the dark lord, he will easily win over this little girl!

Narcissa on Andrea's suggestion was in talks with a mind healer and also some social workers. She would soon be employing the best ones for the school.
Andrea had been a lot busy reviewing Narcissa's meetings on her behalf and giving her different suggestions. She was stressed, she felt that again all the responsibility of the world was laid on her shoulders. Maybe her life will always be this chaotic! It was decided between Marvolo and Andrea that they would also visit the hall if prophecies this summer.