Chapter 1

(George POV)

Another day another boring lecture in class. I've always didn't like the idea of school, the way their system works is a complete waste of time. Yet here I am, on my way to my last lecture of the day in highschool.

On top of that, being an omega in this world sucks, you wouldn't be able to go to college because the law states that omegas  are supposed to get married and stay be with their alphas. Pretty stupid and biased not gonna lie. We omegas also have to wear a collar, signifying that we aren't marked by an alpha as well as to protect ourselves from creeps trying to make their way into us. 

I may be born as an omega, but heck do I ever intend following that rule. I just wanted to live by myself, to find a job and get the hell away from my abusive mother.

My mother wasn't always like this when father was still around. He left my mother and cheated with another woman because of me. Werewolves in this society wouldn't be able to tell their rank until we turn fifteen. Which when I did, made my father so disappointed and left. Mother became abusive after the lost of her mate and because of my low rank.

I quietly walked pass a bunch of male alpha's who were talking near the door to my next class. One of them was Quackity who was a friend of mine who's talking about another party they're going to attend to. Its not like I've eavesdropped in their conversation, but Quackity's voice was just too loud everyone in the hallway can probably hear. 

Stepping inside the classroom and sitting on my usual seat at the back of the class, I let out a sigh, placing my notebook and pen on the table as I'll be sitting in this class for a few hours. 

It didn't take long for the first teacher to walk in, he talked mostly about organic chemistry. Hydrocarbon bondings and structures which was very confusing on my part, not that I hate science, I just really couldn't understand it. My grades were mostly high on my english and math classes.

Surprisingly, even my math teacher Ms. Bianca wanted to tutor me, she is an Alpha female who's adored by most Alpha males. I couldn't really accept her offer since there's been rumors about her with the omegas on how she secretly drags young male omegas in her house from time to time, I could say she's one hell of a sadist.

I took down some notes while Mr. Vincent kept on writing a few saturated structures on the board. He's a very polite and kind Beta to everyone in class. He's married to one of the teachers here in school who was my P.E. teacher back in my 1st year.

I'm currently on my 4th year of highschool, meaning I'll be graduating in a couple of months, and would be able to start a job soon. Just a little bit longer until I can finally get the hell out of this place. 

Soon after the school bell rung out,  indicating that classes have ended. Mr. Vincent spoke his regards and dismissed his classes, everyone now packing and grabbing their stuff as they walked outside the classroom. Today is friday, so there wouldn't be any classes tomorrow.

I got a hold of my materials and started walking outside the classroom, going up to my locker and taking out my backpack. I heard a familiar tone calling out my name, looking towards the direction to see Quackity waving as he comes towards me.

"Georgie!"

I sigh, he keeps using that nickname to annoy me, "Quackity what now?"

"Oh Georgie guess what!" He exclaimed, leaning in on one of the lockers.

"Is it another party cause this time I still cannot go." I told him, as I closed my locker down.

"How did you know!?" He questions, as I crossed both my arms, giving him a blank stare.

"You've been inviting people all over the place, of course I'd know."

"Oh right right you must have heard then." He chuckled, "But George this time it'll ve different."

"How different are we talking?  You always go to parties Quackity and I know it's like one of those nightclub parties." I retorted at him, I wasn't really a fond of parties like that.

"Oh George but this time It'll be a masquerade party." He grinned, winking his eyebrow a couple of times.

I scoff, no way its a masquerade party. Only the richest in society get to have those. "You're kidding?"

"Come on George I am not! You think I would invite all of friends if it wasn't?  Look I have a friend from the elite school I went before I transferred here and he's a rich guy who turned 18 today. He invited me and told me to invite all my friends as well." He explained, now standing properly as he placed both his hands on his hips.

Right, Quackity was from an elite school filled with rich people back in his middle school years. He transferred right as he was in the middle of highschool because of how he got kicked out due to over partying and being late in class.

"Who's friend are you talking about?" I questioned him.

"His name is Sapnap, he's born alpha like me too and his father owns the biggest ships company." He said.

"You mean the Amasun company?" I exclaimed, who would have thought Quackity here would know such an elite person.

"Yeah! Now you coming or what?  I'll meet you specifically by eight tonight on this hotel." He said, giving me the address to the hotel venue, where the party will be held. 

"So what do I wear?" I asked him, going into such a party would probably need to wear something fancy.

"Just look presentable, see you Georgie!" That was all he said, as he began to walk away to the opposite direction.

"I guess I'll go..." I mumbled to myself, looking at the card he gave me, as I began to descend outside school grounds walking my way to the bus station.