Chapter 31

(George POV)

"Dream? Are you in the room?" I knocked on my alpha's bedroom door, his secretary suddenly called me earlier in a hurry that I needed to come at Dream's apartment.

I was in the middle of talking with Zyra and Karl about some omega related stuff while walking on a nearby park when he told me I needed to go see Dream because it was an emergency.

Immediately leaving my friends behind as I got to be in his building twenty minutes later. He told me Dream's password before he ended the call earlier, going inside the apartment as I was greeted by silence.

Clay seemed to be in his bedroom but not responding, I've already knocked a couple of times but to no avail. My first thought was he was probably sleeping, knowing that it could be a cold or a headache he's had.

I sigh, not really knowing what I should do since I'm not really the best at cooking. Though I can look something up on the internet or maybe call her aunt's number as she gave it to me before.

I was about to go downstairs when I heard a sudden door unlocking behind me, creating a creaked noise when a sudden burst of strong pheromones invaded the air outside.

"C-clay?" I stuttered, the scent of a dominant alpha male in his rut invaded my nostrils.

Clay was on his rut, like how an omega would be in heat,every month, but an alpha's rut is more uncommon and can rarely happen. His rut must have been triggered when he had me.

I could already hear his immense growling from the creak as his bright green eye stared at me, and gosh I wasn't ready for this to happen.

I slowly backed away from the door, feeling nervous as Alpha's can get too aggressive during their rut, and god knows how more aggressive and possessive dominant ones are. I stepped a few feet away from his door, as I was already next to the stairs.

Big mistake, as Dream slammed his door wide open and ran towards me in his animalistic speed. Grabbing my waist before he harshly carries me back to his bedroom.

"Dream! Wait a second- you need to stop!" I yelled before he tosses me into his bed, hitting my head slightly on the head board as my back dipped on the mattress.

"You can't run from me!" He commanded, his voice deeper and demanding as he let's out all more of his strong scent, making me feel suffocated as he makes his way on top of me, crawling with all fours as he was already undress on his top.

I suddenly felt like I couldn't move, like my omega instincts kicked in and to only listen to his alpha's command. I felt helpless yet excited when Clay looked at me with angry and lustful eyes.

"Please..." I whimpered, knowing that all Dream would want to do right now is sex. He wasn't himself and he'll be that way for a couple days.

Clay's hand entangled with mine, keeping me in place as he crashes his lips towards me. The kiss was possessive and demanding, wanting to quickly gain access as I opened my mouth slightly for him to enter. His tongue exploring every part of me as I tried my best to not suffocate from his intense lips.

I gasps, almost coughing when we separated, his head roamed lower as he starts to spread kisses all over my neck.

"C-clay..." I moaned, as he started sucking on where his mark would be. Creating purple dots as he tries to claim every part of my nape and shoulders.

"You're mine, do you hear me!?" He growled, nodding my head as I wanted to touch him. Unable to do so as he suddenly pulled both my hands up, his strength was greater than mine as he lets one of his hand hold mine, suddenly taking out a hand cuff under his bed drawers om the other.

It surprised me to see that he actually has that under there, thinking about when he bought it and why.

He places it on both my arms, securing them both on the headboard as he suddenly ripped my hoodie apart.

Clay was now being extremely aggressive, making me whimper as he locked my hands up from touching and feeling him.

It stung when he ripped the hoodie off, as his mouth immediately latches unto my nipples, toying them with his hand and creating circles with his tongue on the other.

By now I was a moaning mess, I wanted him, I needed him and I need it fast. He was surely taking his time getting me penetrated, as he finally took off my pants and underwear leaving me with nothing as I was now naked in front of his deep glowing green eyes.

I saw him licked his lips in satisfaction as to see me helpless and frustrated, like his prey. Smirking as he sees my hardened member waiting for him to be played with.

My asshole dripping with substance as I begged for him to put it in. "Clay please... I want you..."

Dream growled as he lifts up my legs towards his shoulders, feeling a bit uncomfortable as he positions himself, pressing his own dick on my hole.

He begins to let his pheromones out once more, drowning me with the ecstasy of his scent as he presses up against me.

He thrusted into me deeper, squirming a bit as he didn't even bother to start slow. His dominant traits showing as he begins to fuck me up senseless.

"Mine." He groaned, pulling it in and out of my hole on his fastest phase.

"I- mmm... yours." I whimpered, feeling the sparks radiating through our bodies as I screamed out his name, moaning out of pleasure as he drops both my legs down, instinctively latching them on his waist as he leans forward, clashing our lips once more as he made love to me.

_____________

:*