40| His Oblivious Vengence

____________________Archer could barely hear the count down, his blood was just roaring in his ears along with the screams of all his demons begging to taste this man's blood

Archer could barely hear the count down, his blood was just roaring in his ears along with the screams of all his demons begging to taste this man's blood.

His body knew instantly when it was time to go. He was on his feet quick and pure survival licked his veins.

In addition, vengeance roared in his ears, it made his vision so red he could barely see through it. He needed to remove himself from this fight, let his murderous instincts and skill take hold of his nerves.

And sure enough, that vengeance costed him a sloppy move. The blow that John threw his way was too pricey, he needed to be sharper.

He continued with his battle, his muscles pumping and fighting to fully utilize the shitty equipment he was given.

He was blind to what was happening around him, the only comfort and calm he was granted was the quick glimpses of that beautiful golden hair from his only vice.

Violet.

He took a deep breath. It was time to finish this.

He swung his sword down hard on John from the left, he blocked it quickly but Archer swung his body weight into his fist that collided with the man's face.

The satisfying crack her heard made a smile twist on to his lips. John staggered back to regain his composure, he recovered quicker than Archer anticipated.

He charged at him, murder lacing his hues.

Archer couldn't stop the rage that bubbled over for this man. This horrible horrible man that he dedicated his life to killing.

This would be sweet.

Gun shots rang behind him, causing an uproar of panic that captured Johns attention for a millisecond.

He would regret that millisecond for the rest of his life.

Not paying one mind to the commotion, Archer capitalized on this detrimental second.

He plunged the sword in the chest cavity of the monster before him. The slick slice of the sword through his flesh made his heart beat faster, it made a satisfying snap clock in his brain.

He twisted the sword and smirked, holding his gaze with John tight. He watched as his eyes were wide with pain and guilt, the feeling of pride and satisfaction pouring into Archers heart.

"collecting your debt." Archer sneered through his smile and pushed him off his sword, wiping the blade clean on his tainted blood.

Archer could focus on nothing but the air filling his lungs and the dead body on the floor.

Until a piercing scream cut through his serenity.

He instantly let reality engulf him, and he felt his feet on the ground again. His thoughts were consumed by Violet, the thought that something could have happened to her made his feet kick up into a sprint.