1 - The Meeting

"Dream, you should TOTALLY go! You're old enough, come on!" Dream sighed, "guys... I don't really want to go to a club." He frowned and looked at everyone else, they all made pouting faces which was pressuring him more.

"Fine, just stop making those faces you weirdos!" Everyone laughed and Dream got up off the floor, leaving the rest of the boys to do what they want, while Dream was going to get ready.

He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror, "who am I kidding.. why did I agree to go to a club? This is so stupid." He whispered to himself, "are you done yet?" One of the boys called out, "yeah!" Dream yelled back.

Dream left the room, and just stared at the others as they stared at Dream's outfit, "do you not like it?.." he asked, "no- no, we like it." They all smiled and gave a thumbs up to him. "Aww thank you guys, told you, you all have a soft spot for me." Dream rolled his eyes in a playful way at them.

..........

Once they had arrived, the boys had headed towards the bar but Dream stayed in spot and admired the scenery, he loved it.. except for the people on stage. It disgusted him.. old men looking at younger women, old hags throwing money at them too... sends shivers down his spine, it made him uncomfortable.

He finally went over to the bar, sitting down on a seat next to his friends.

"So~ how you liking it so far?" His friend asked, "horrible. I don't like it here." Dream admitted, "come on man.. there's so much more than some dancing women and drinks, you haven't seen the full building yet." His friend laughed and took another shot.

He didn't like where this was going, "whatever, I don't care about this stupid, 'strip club'. It's awful." He friend just rolled his eyes, that was Dream's queue to just ignore him for now.

He scrolled on his phone, (probably on tiktok), until he got distracted by a bunch of people headed towards the stage, Dream was obviously curious.. he's always been like that, so he walked over an found an empty seat near it, going back on his phone for a bit.

Some lights caught his attention at times, as well as the old men strolling back and forth on the other side, he just gave them disgusted faces.

He saw spotlights turn to the curtains, which soon enough revealed a, pretty cute brunette boy. Dream ended up zoning out thinking about him... already, pretty embarrassing if I'm going to be honest.

He snapped himself out of his little zone out and looked up at the boy on stage, he was getting rather distracted, Dream was only focusing on the brunette which ended up with him ignoring his friends that came over to check on him. One of the people in his friend group, Luke, found it hilarious and accidentally hit Dream's shoulder, but Dream didn't feel it, he couldn't focus on anything else.

The brunette is all that mattered to Dream at that moment, he forgot everyone and everything else in the world existed, all he could see is that beautiful boy in front of him.

As the brunette walked away he waved at Dream, making him fall off the chair and become all flustered. "Are you alright?" Luke asked, tapping Dream's shoulder.

"Hellooo? Dream, you there?" he asked, "sorry what?" he Dream snapped out of his moment and looked at them. "You- nevermind, let's just go back to the bar guys, leave him here to figure it out." Luke laughed and wandered back over to the bar, the others following behind him as Dream got back on the chair and looked at his phone again.

What happened..? Dream thought, just as everything was going fine, the brunette walked over to him, "Luke go away." he wasn't bothered to look up from his phone, he just thought it was Luke toying with him again.. like always.

"Who's Luke?" the boy smiled and looked down at Dream, "hu-" he turned to face the brunette.

"oh uh... s- I'm.." He giggled and shook his head, "nevermind that, what're you doing here? You look pretty young." the boy asked, "oh uh.. I'm actually twenty-two.. I- I.." Dream said and put a hand behind his neck, "really..." he scoffed, "you're too handsome to be twenty-two, you aren't lying to me?"

The brunette tilted his head at the dirty blonde, "I'm noy- not lying." he just nodded, "would you like to maybe... come with me for a moment?" Dream looked up at him, unsure. "mhm." was all he could say, he held onto his hand and got up from the chair, he walked with the brunette for a bit, until Dream read a sign called, Staff room.

"don't worry, we aren't going in there.." George whispered.

They reached the end of the hall and turned to a different door, '404'.

"No one knows about this room except from me and my manager, so nobody comes in here." He grinned and lead Dream inside, if Dream was honest he was feeling a little nervous but mostly excited. "come on.. have a seat." He smiled at Dream as he sat down on the couch.

"My name is George, by the way." the brunette said, "I'm Clay but, you can call me Dream." they both smiled, "so... why'd you take me here?" Dream asked, "you don't know? Have you never been to a club like this before?" George asked back.

"Never, I'm here because me friends pressured me into coming here." Dream admitted, "they don't seem that nice if they're pressuring you into things.." George comforted. He just nodded and looked at George, respectfully. "Well, I brought you here because I noticed that.. you might have a problem."

He looked Dream up and down, smirking.

Dream knew immediately what he meant, "do you think I could help? It's alright if not." George smiled, "please..." Dream whispered.

He got off the couch and got on his knees in front of Dream. "Are you sure about this?" George comfortably rubbed Dream's thigh.

He nodded and George started unzipping his jeans, Dream covered his hips which made George curious. "What's wrong?" He looked up at him, a hand on Dream's thigh.

"I just don't like my hips.. they make my figure look weird.." Dream admitted, he didn't know why he was telling George all this.. he could easily tell someone else right after this, but his gut told him that it would be alright.

"I bet they're beautiful.. I don't mind what you look like." George smiled and lifted up Dream's arms to get to his waistband, Dream felt himself getting a little nervous, triggering him to zone out.

"There." George licked the tip, causing Dream to snap back into reality.

The brunette smiled and held onto his hand, letting Dream relax. "First time?" George asked, that embarrassed him a bit because.. it is his first time, he'd never been treated like this before.

"Y- yeah..." George kissed Dream's inner thighs, "it'll be alright, I can always tell you how it was after, I'm... quite experienced you can say." Dream nodded, "I'm ready." He looked up and gave the dirty blonde one last smile before licking first from the tip then down.

Dream bit his lip, scared to make any noise. He never held onto someone's hand so tight before.. George started taking all of his length, which sent Dream to heaven and back, his head thrown back.

The brunette looked up at him, seeing Dream's red cheeks. He'd never seen someone so shy, it was just so adorable to him.

He gently held a fistful of George's hair, Dream could hardly bring himself to force George to take all of him, since he was scared of hurting him. "Is it.. okay?" Dream asked, his voice shaky.

He moved his hand forward, bringing George along with him, carefully going back and forth until he got more comfortable.

At this point he was basically face-fucking George, he'd gotten a bit too comfortable now. He moaned as Dream did the same, he came, at last they were finally finished.

Surprisingly George had swallowed every inch of his cum, he pulled off, his hair a mess. George breathed heavily, "Dream.. how about I get your number?"