3 - sleepover

Third-person pov

Dream waited for George's shift to end, since he wanted to ask if George wanted to come over to his house for the night. To Dream's surprise, George had left an hour early.

"How was your shift?" Dream asked him, "good but it's tiring..." he answered, "wait, were you waiting for me?" George asked, "yeah I wanted to ask you something." he smiled at George.

"What is it?" He said, "well... do you want to spend the night with me? It's completely your choice, I- I don't mind if you say no, I would just really like if you came over..." Dream said.

A smile plastered on George's face, "I'd love to come over." he said, Dream hugged him tightly

"Dream- let go I can't.. breathe!" He chuckled and stepped away, "Sorry.."

They arrived at Dream's house, "oh shoot, we should've gone to get clothes for you first." He looked over at George, who seemed to look nervous at that. "No, it's okay."

"Are you sure? I mean.. you could always borrow my clothes, I wouldn't mind!" Dream said with a smile, George nodded. "Thank you."

Dream got out of the car and opened the passenger door for George, he pecked Dream on the cheek. "After you~" he said.

George giggled and got out the car, holding onto Dream's hand tight. He pecked George on the cheek and lead him into his house, to his surprise Dream's house was quite big. So many places for them to fu... nevermind.

They both stood by the couch, "would you like a tour?" Dream asked, "maybe later.. I just want to talk to you for now." He smiled innocently, "and... I bet you have some questions about.. before." He sighed as he sat down on the couch next to Dream.

"What do you mean?" He looked into George's beautiful brown eyes, seeing hardly any emotion except sadness and hurt.

"What's wrong?" Dream pulled him into his lap, "uhm..." George cleared his throat, "about the.. bruises and everything." He sighed and looked up at George, "I don't want to invade your privacy George, I don't want to make you uncomfortable by asking anything about it." He said.

George smiled at that, "you can ask me about them.. I might have a hard time explaining and all... but it's alright, go ahead." Dream smiled, happy that he felt comfortable enough to do this.

"Are you sure? I don't want to... go too deep into conversation and make you upset or anything." He sighed, "just ask me, if I don't want to answer the question I'll probably.. just not speak." George giggled and Dream loved how his giggle sounded, it was so... cute.

Dream sighed once again, "alright fine, uhm.. obviously if you don't mind answering.. how did you get them?" He was careful with his wording and looked at George worriedly

He laughed a little, like he was expecting that question. "I was thinking you'd ask that... uhm.. so.." George shivered, "shh.. you don't have to answer." Dream comforted.

George whined, "it's not too easy to explain..." he just shrugged it off but Dream kept saying he didn't have too. "No, it's alright, well um.. it was my boyfriend well... ex-boyfriend, I still live with him because I don't have enough money to even get my own home. Even though I have a good job, I'm still not able to get my own. He didn't like my job once I told him I got it, he... just.." Dream looked into George's eyes, he could see tears that were on the verge of falling.

"Shh... come here.." he held his arms out and George hugged him, Dream hugged him back and felt his shirt getting wet, he heard quiet sobs from the poor boy. He felt a lot of guilt inside of him, he was so sorry for asking about it.