4 - "I have a plan..."

The sleepover was over and Dream had to drive George back to his own home, he placed his hand on George's thigh. George smiled and played with his fingers.

"We're here... are you going to be okay?" Dream asked, worried. "I'll be fine.." he frowned, "do you need me to do anything for you..?" George climbed onto Dream's lap, "just one thing."

He smiled and looked up at Dream, "what is it?" Dream asked, "I want a kiss." They smiled and both leaned in closer and Dream put his hands on George's waist.

"Kiss me already." Dream closed the gap between them and kissed him. George kissed back, a little more heated. "Off you go then, I don't want your ex getting mad." George sighed, he frowned and looked over at his small apartment.

He whined, "what if I don't want too..?" George said, "I don't want him getting mad, I don't know what he's like." Dream explained, "I'm not ready to go in yet..."

Dream looked out the window and pulled George closer, cuddling him. "You have too... I don't want you to go either, but he's probably stronger than me." George shook his head, "please.. I don't wanna go in alone." He whined.

"What's wrong with going in alone?" George looked up at him, "I don't want him to hurt me again." George looked down at his lap, not trying to show any emotion. George got off his lap, opening the car door.

"I'll go in with you..." Dream got out the car and locked it, walking with George to his apartment. "Just walk in, he'll know it's me." Dream nodded and walked in, George following tightly holding his hand.

Dream felt George shaking, he was shaking violently. "It's okay." Dream whispered in his ear, "mhm."

"George! You're finally back." A voice said suddenly, a brown haired, blue-eyed person came from the side. "Oh.. you've brought a friend with you, you could of told me we had company!" He cheered.

Dream sighed and looked at George, he looked up at Dream and just shook his head. "So, come on in!"

George got on his tiptoes and whispered in Dream's ear, "he's not like this.. at all." He frowned and walked over onto the couch, "please come with me!" George whispered, he nodded and walked with him and sat on the couch.

"So, what's your name?" Dream asked, "Jared, What's yours?" he looked at George then at the man, "Dream." He smiled forcefully, but it still looked genuine.

"He's the person I had... a sleepover with last night." George said, "oh, is that so?" A tint of anger was in his voice, it scared George slightly, making him shift closer to Dream.

Jared looked at George, "is something wrong?" He still had anger in his voice, but it seemed to be even more clearer this time. "Are... you okay?" Dream asked, "I'm alright."

He grabbed a red wine from beside the seat he was sat in, Dream's eyes widened and securely held George's hand tightly.

George looked away from Jared, looking scared. He drank a quarter of the wine, "what if we make him jealous?" Dream whispered in George's ear.

"That's not a good idea probably, but we can try." He whispered back, Dream smiled and placed George in his lap. He cuddled into Dream and smiled, he wrapped his arms around the brunette.

They both smiled and George leaned in to kiss him, he kissed George softly. "Okay.. George can I speak to you in the other room?" Jared asked, "uhm." he looked up at Dream.

"You don't have too." He whispered, "alright." George sighed and looked over at Jared, "I'm not comfortable with that, J-Jared."

"It's just going to be a small conversation." Jared said, "shut u- he said he doesn't want too, so he doesn't need too, respect his decisions." Dream secured George in his arms, George looked up at the dirty blonde and smiled.

Jared shifted around in his chair a little before turning the tv on. "So, is 'Dream' staying here tonight or?" Jared looked over at George again, "only if he wants too." He kissed Dream's cheek and that angered him a bit.

"Mhm... alright." He nodded slowly and focused on the tv, Dream sighed then smiled. "Are you alright?" He whispered, George nodded.

George sat up on Dream's thigh and kissed him again, the kisses became more heated, causing tension within the room. "Get a room!" Jared sighed and closed his eyes, George giggled and smiled, kissing him once more.

"George I need to talk to you, privately." He got off Dream's lap and sighed, walking into a different room, "come on then, come talk to me." George stood by the door and opened it once Jared caught up to him.

Dream's pov

I heard the door lock and I got concerned, I walk over to the door and put my ear against it. "What the fuck was that out there?!" I heard, guessed that was Jared... "you don't control me you know! I can do what I want, and I love that man out there, you can't take him away from me!" George...

He loves me..? "I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE HIM YOU STILL BELONG TO ME!" I heard quiet sobs, guessing that it was George, I hated hearing him cry.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled, a noise came from the other side of the door and the door opened. "What's up?" I was greeted with a smile.

I looked down at him and quickly pushed him aside, "George?" his cheeks were stained with tears. "I'm okay" I quickly turned and saw Jared still standing there. "GO!" I yelled.

"Relax. He didn't do anything." He smiled and reached to kiss my cheek, I picked him up and checked almost everywhere on his body. "I promise he didn't do anything, the only thing he did was yell. He didn't hurt me." I sighed out of relief, there was loud knocks at the door and I noticed Jared going towards it.

No one's pov

Dream turned back to George, "who's at the door?" he asked and George shrugged. They both listened for the door to open.

Then they heard a voice. "Uh hi, I heard some yelling and I wanted to check if everything is alright here?" George peaked around the door, he guessed it was there neighbour. "Dream.." he whispered.

The blonde faced the brunette, "yeah?" Dream whispered back. "I want to leave... we have a chance to leave." Dream just stared at him, "how? We can't get to the front door."

George looked behind him at the blonde, "don't worry I have a plan."