1. You look just like me

"I hate being awake so early. Why can’t school be later?” Bakugo grunted to himself. “It seriously pisses me off to have to see all of their dumb faces already.” He trudged along to school since it was their first day back from break. Just as Bakugo’s temper was already on edge, a girl fell from the sky and landed right on top of him, causing him to fall flat on his face. 

She bounced off of him and landed on her butt, facing away from him. She seemed to be crying but he didn’t care. He picked himself off the ground, furious, and turned his attention to the girl on the ground. “Listen lady, I don’t know who you think you are but I’m-” He was cut off by an explosion that he barely dodged. She slowly stood up, her back still towards him. 

“Who i am?” The blonde, spiky haired girl started. “Who I am?!” She clenched her fists. Bakugo took a fighting stance. “The question is,” She turned and fired another explosion towards him, ripping up the ground. “Who the hell are you talking to me like that!” The dust in the air was too thick for them to see each other’s features. “I literally just fell from the sky and you didn’t even bother to help me!” She screamed. 

“Oh yeah?” He screamed back. “And why would I want to help someone that fell on me!?” They both began to circle the swirl of dust between them. 

“Listen to yourself! You have such a big head! The world doesn’t revolve around you, ya know! Be more considerate!” She took a step closer to him. 

“Last time I checked, it didn’t revolve around you either! Maybe you should be the one who’s more considerate, huh?!” He got closer to her and the dust began to thin out. 

“I am 100 times more considerate than you’ll ever be and I don’t even know you!” She took a step closer and shoved his shoulder aggressively. 

“Are you saying you’re better than me? Wanna test that!?” he shoved her back. 

“I’m better than everyone! I’ll prove it! Right NOW!” She comes in with a right hook and he easily dodges and counterattacks. They both fall back. 

“Don’t mess with me. I’ll kill you!” he yells. 

“Not if I kill you fir-” She stops and looks closer at her opponent. 

“Hey! This isn’t eye candy! Fight me!!” He yells at her. She gets confused. 

“Hold on. Who the heck are you?!”

“What?”

“Same eyes. Same hair. Same quirk? Are you an imitator?” 

“Don’t try to get out of this-”

“Or maybe… Shoot… That was his quirk?! DAMMIT! I’ll get him back for this!”

“Okay, what the- Wait a minute.” Bakugo looks the girl up and down. “Why do you look like me?” She rolled her eyes at his comment. 

“You’re an idiot. Where am I?” She asked, annoyed. 

“Where did you come from?”

“I asked you first, idiot!”

“Don’t give me sass, blondy. Or I’ll blow you to Canada. Ya got that? You’re the one who dropped in on me.”

“Stop talking to me like that and help me, Dammit!” She yells and he sighs. 

“Fine.” He picks up his school bag and slings it over his shoulder. They begin to walk. “You go to UA right?”

“What is that here?”

“The school?” He rolled his eyes. 

“Oh. No. I don’t have a school called UA. I have a group that we call UA.”

“Close enough. Is everything backwards where you’re from?” He grumbled. 

“No. Everything is backwards here and for God’s sake, pull up your pants!”

“Right after you pull down your skirt. I can see everything.” 

“Pervert.” She mutters. 

“What did you just call me?” He growls. 

“I called you a pervert for looking at me like that. Aren’t we basically the same person? It’s still disgusting that you have the capability of looking at your gender-bended self that way.” She scoffed. He tries to keep his rage under wraps. 

“Tch. Whatever.” 

They walk into UA and continue in the same direction. 

“Stop following me.” He shoves her away. 

“Oh gee. Why don’t I go follow my other version of myself.” She says sarcastically then hits him over the head. “Are you an idiot?” He grinds his teeth and glares at her. “Actually, don’t answer that. I already know you obviously are!” They grab each other’s spiky hair and pull it. 

“OW!” They both shout. 

“Let go of me, you damn extra!” She yells. 

“Not until you let me go, you extra!” He yells back. 

“I just said that, you idiot!” She groans. Everyone turns their heads towards the two as they bicker. They notice the attention and yell. 

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT HUH?!”

They make it to the class late, still bickering. 

“Great! You made me late! Now you’ll get what you deserve!” Bakugo grabs her spiky ponytail and yanks it, pulling out a chunk of her hair. She screams and uses her quirk on his face. 

“It’s your own damn fault!” Class 1-A looked horrified at the sight of two Bakugos. 

“What are you losers looking at?” They yell at everyone. There was a moment of silence before almost the whole class erupted in laughter. 

“Bakugo, did you finally get a girlfriend?!” Kaminari laughs. 

“She seems to be quite the catch.” Sero joins in. The blonde girl stomps up to them and slams her hands on their desks, leaving terrified looks on everyone’s faces. 

“Anything else to say, extras?” She says with a wicked smile. They shook their heads and she left small explosions on their desks before walking over to Bakugo. They sunk in their seats. 

Bakugo glared at Deku. 

“Get her a chair, ya damn nerd.” In the blink of an eye, a chair was seated next to Bakugo’s desk and she sat down without thanking him.