Part 8

-EDITED-

When you go outside and you don't know where your friends are. But that doesn't matter because their parents will pick them up and your parents will pick you up. You call your dad and ask when they will come but he says that their boss called them and they had to go to work.

"Great. And how am I supposed to get home now?" You think to yourself. You still can't find your friends and after one hour nobody is there anymore, you're alone and don't know how to get home. But then a car comes from behind the building. You turn around to see who it was and you see Austin's Range Rover come up to you and stop next to you. The window rolls down and you see Austin.

"OMG!!!" Was all you could whisper to yourself.

"Why are you still here, all alone?" He asks

"Uhhh-" You try to form word but are cut of by Austin saying:"Aren't you the girl from earlier?"

"If you mean U girl than yes" you say and give yourself a clap on the back for getting it out smoothly

"Okay uh can I do something for you like uh...give you a ride home?"

You stand there in shock. Did he really just ask you to give you a ride home? And why is he so nervous?

"Sure, my parents can't come pick me up so there is no other way to get home" You say smiling.

"Great! Uhm come in!"

You go to the passengers side and get into the car. You give him your address and he starts driving. You don't live really close to the place Austin performed at so the ride takes you about one hour.