Part 11

-EDITED-

The next morning you wake up and turn around to see that Austin is gone. You're sad and think it was only just a dream that he drove you home and would stay the next two weeks with you and that he slept next you. But then you smell something from downstairs. You get up and go into your bathroom to get ready. When you walk down the stairs you see Austin standing in the kitchen. Shirtless! You stare at him and he notices it.

"Like what you see?" He asked chuckling

"Uhm...yes!" You said with a sleepy voice.

"Well thanks. I made some eggs, bacon and pancakes"

"Aww thank you"

You sit down on the table and he gives you a plate after a few minutes. Then he gets one for himself and sits down across from you.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asks

"I don't know. We can go watch a movie"

"Sounds good!"

After breakfast you get ready and drive to the movies. You choose a film, buy some popcorn and cola. After the movie you think he would drive home but then he stops at a restaurant.

"C'mon, I'm hungry"

"Okay, but I have no money"

"That's no problem I will pay"

"Okay thanks"

You go inside and order your food. You're not surprised when Austin orders Pizza. When you finished eating Austin pays and you're about to go outside. Austin stops you though and you look up to see many paps and fans.

"Okay, take my hand, don't leave my side and don't answer any questions! Okay?"

You nod and Austin opens the door. You hear the fans screaming and the paps ask you many questions. When you arrive at Austin's car he opens the door for you then heads to his side, gets in and drives off.