Part 9

-EDITED-

"Hey mom" you say, greeting your mom after you accept the call

"Hey sweetie. Our boss said that we have to go to Europe for two weeks so you stay at home by yourself. But you can invite friends or you can sleep at your friends'. I left you money on the kitchen table."

"I'm alone for two weeks?"

"Yes and I'm very sorry but I can't change it."

"It's okay, bye"

"okay bye"

"What did she say?" Austin asks when you hung up

"I'm alone for the next two weeks because my parents are in Europe for work. They are always at work!"

"Oh. I can stay with you, but only if you want. Tomorrow is my last show and then I'm free" he suggests smiling.

"Yes! I would love that! I'm on break for two and a half week"

"Okay I will get some clothes and then I come back, okay?"

"Yeah sure. I'll make dinner for us."

"Okay I'll be back in one hour, bye" he said and you say bye before getting out of the car going inside your house.

You start screaming because you can't realize that Austin Mahone will stay with you for two weeks. You sit on the couch for 15 mins only thinking about it and trying to realize everything, but then you go to the kitchen and make dinner.

After one and a half hour somebody knocks on your front door. It's Austin.

"Hey, sorry for being late but Rocco and Mike didn't want to let me go. We argued for half an hour but then they finally let me go."

"It's okay I'm only now done with dinner"

"Okay"

"Come in" you say, getting out of the way. He enters the house and looks around a little

"You have a really nice home"

"Thanks, come over to the table."

Austin comes over and sits down. You give him a plate and sit down across from him. You talk about random things and he asks where you go to school, how old you are and things like that to get to know you better.