Part 14

-EDITED-

The next day you decide to meet up with your friends to tell them the news, if they didn't already know because of the media. Austin's friends come over too so you all can get to know each other. You all get along really well and just watch a few movies and order take out. Your friends all stay over, your house being big enough and having enough bedrooms or couches.

Your parents come home after those two weeks, meeting the other guys and finally Austin. You tell your parents about your relationship and they're hesitant about it at first but after talking for a while they finally agree. It's not like you would've stopped dating if your parents would've said no but it's nice to have their approval.

In the evening you all go out together to this really nice restaurant in town. After that you go watch a movie and then go home to sleep.

The next few days you spend as much time together as possible as they're your last days you're free from school.

Austin is supposed to go back home but well, he doesn't have any interviews, meetings or shows, seeing as his tour just ended, so he convinced his management that he could stay.

The next few weeks either Austin stays at your house or you stay with him at the hotel. School started again and you and your friends have much fun rubbing your relationship with Austin into Jessica and Samantha's faces. They were both really shocked and to your amusement also jealous.

Your and Austin's friends get along really well and Jade and Alex actually start dating as well. Austin has a few gigs or interviews once in a while and they obviously all ask about your relationship. You're happy that Austin's management allowed Austin to make you two official so you don't have to hide it or say you just had a fling. Your parents are now convinced that Austin treats you right and is an awesome guy.

After about 8 months Austin starts a new tour, only in the US so it doesn't last that long, but you can't go with him because of school and everything else. You won't see him, other as Skype or FaceTime, for 2 months.

"Babe?" You call throughout the house

"I'm upstairs"

You go up the stairs and into your room where you find Austin sitting against the headboard of your bed. You go over to him and crawl onto his lap.

"My parents just left" you say to him and give him a small smirk hoping he gets what you mean.

"So we're alone?"

"Yup"

He smirks and leans in to kiss you on the lips softly, putting his hands on your butt to pull you closer. You wrap your arms around his neck and your kiss starts getting heated pretty quickly. He pulls away and trails kisses down to your neck sucking on one spot before he pulls your shirt over your head and unbuckling your bra. He kneads your breasts carefully and you arch your back when he sucks one of your nipples into his mouth, moaning softly.

You tug on the hem of Austin's shirt signaling him to take it off, which he does, and you suck in his neck to leave a mark. You shuffle down the bed a little to undo the button and zipper of Austin's jeans and pull them down with his boxers. You throw them behind you and look up at Austin.

You grab his dick into you hand and start jacking him off slowly, deciding to teas him a little. He starts moaning and you lean down to give the head of his cock a little kiss before taking it into your mouth, sucking. You go down a bit and start bobbing your head, Austin grabbing you hair and pulling and pushing sometimes.

After a few more minutes he pulls you off and flips you over to pull your pants and panties down. After kissing some more he reaches over to the night stand to receive a condom which he slides on not long after.

When you give him a confirmative nod he grabs the base of his dick and slowly pushes into you. You moan loudly and arch your back, giving him the perfect opportunity to suck your nipple into his mouth again, which makes you even more breathless. When he bottoms out he still for a moment, letting you adjust before pulling out and slowly pushing back in.

He keeps that pace for a while before he speeds up, changing the angle a bit and hitting your g-spot with every thrust. You're both panting and moaning, moaning each other's names once in a while. You both suck on each other's necks a bit more to leave a few hickeys and kiss almost all the time, making your lips red and puffy.

After a few more minutes you both cum at the same time, loudly moaning each other's name. Austin pulls out and throws the condom into the bin before laying back down beside you and pulling you into his side, pulling the covers over you. You both fall asleep not long after.

The next morning you both eat breakfast and then drive to Austin's house so he can pack for his tour. You're both really sad but at least it's not a world tour. You help him pack all his stuff and at 4 pm you stand at the airport waiting for Austin's flight to be announced.

"Promise to always call me when you have enough time?"

"Of course princess"

"I'll miss you so much"

"I'll miss you too, but it's only two months, not a whole year."

"Yeah I know. I'm coming with you on your next tour"

"I hope so" he smiles at you leaning in to kiss you.

You kiss back immediately not caring that your parents and all your friends are right beside you. You won't see each other for some time after all.

After a few more minutes the flight gets announced and you say goodbye to everyone in Austin's team. You look after him until he disappears behind the doors and even after that you don't move until your parents snap you out of your daze.

That'll be a very long 2 months.