more oc art ^^☆

You may have or may not have heard of Poppy Playtime. So- idrk how to explain it but basically it can be dumbed down to 3 words.

Haunted Doll Factory.

So I have made a Poppy Playtime oc called Sally Switch

Sally Switch was a toy that was made to be besy friends with Poppy and you could switch her body parts round with different colored and proportioned ones

Sally Switch was a toy that was made to be besy friends with Poppy and you could switch her body parts round with different colored and proportioned ones. Sally was made to show to kids that it is ok to be different.

However Elliot, the creator of Playtime.co, didn't want her to be 'switchable' and 'have different proportions'.

He quotes "everything a little girl should be". When saying that, meaning the stereotype of a perfect female : Blonde, Blue Eyed, Skinny, Small, Carefull, Lovely ect..

So, he ordered somebody to change it. When they refused, he did it himself. Since Elliott didn't have any knowledge of what he was doing, he broke the machine.

Sally had an arm identical to Huggy Wuggy's, a green body, a purple arm, pink eye and a red face. The only thing that was correct to him was her blonde hair.

He sent this thing he created down to the laboratory underneath the building facilities, and stored her inside a containment chamber.

While in the chamber, she began to move and gain life. Her Huggy Wuggy arm had been ripped off to create the thing that chased us through chapter 1.

The containment door was broken and unhinged so she could leave, but her legs were replaced by large cone looking 'replacements' so she couldn't fully walk properly.

Coming across severed limbs and factory workers, she saw her reflection in a shard of glass. Her body was mangled, what used to be "perfect-blonde" was now a dirty brown-yellow ish looking thing, her plastic torso needed nutrition to survive which caused it to look unnaturally thin and deformed.

Then she saw what was a prototype doll of Huggy Wuggy, this... this is what they used her arm to be made into?? This thing?! Unbelievable.

She looked around the room and found a large hook that attached to a metallic arm. The arm looked as if it was brand-new. Sally Switch took it and placed it on her missing arm slot and took it as her own.

Now, she had given herself a nickname of Sally Slaughter.

Be careful when coming across Sally kids!^^☆