not art BUT

HELLO INTERNET, WELCOME TO GAME THEORY!- Im just kidding.

TODAY I HAVE MADE, what i believe, IS A BREAKTHROUGH!!!
That's right folks, A BREAKTHROUGH!!

A breakthrough from the new and popular game that has just been released...
FNAF Security Breach.

The game that we have been waiting for centigrades, so it can complete the main timeline.

BUT. Looking at one of the many endings (7) I have spotted something interesting.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WILL BE A SPOILER FOR 1 OF THE 7 ENDINGS

Why did I circle these?What is the one circled in red?How did I make a breakthrough with this?

What is the one circled in red?
How did I make a breakthrough with this?

Well, my friends, it IS a stretch. BUT I BELIEVE I HAVE HITTEN SOMETHING HERE!!

And it starts with this book.

I do infact own a copy of this book so >:DI have my own knowledge and evidence from reading this

I have my own knowledge and evidence from reading this.

Beware of spoilers for the following story in this book : Into The Pit

The story 'Into The Pit' centers around the life of a kid named Oswald. During the story, he got in an argument with his dad and went to hide inside a ballpit at the almost-rundown pizza place in his town, Jeff's Pizza.

It is strictly forbidden to enter the ballpit, so Oswald enters while Jeff is in the kitchen.

Oswald then finds out he can travel back in time to what the place used to be, a Freddy Fazbears Pizza.

Skip toward the ending, there was a man wearing a giant yellow bunny costume and while trying to capture Oz and his dad, it accidentally hung itself on the safety rails around the pit.

This is where this come into play.

The tentacles in the bg (red circle) belong to the melted remains of animatronics before the Pizza Plex was built ontop of it. I will call the melted remains 'The Pizzaria Disaster'

The creature in the yellow circle is yet another rebirth of William Afton, the man who killed the children and started chaos.

William was brought back as this thing. It looks similar to ScrapTrap/Afton from a previous fnaf game, exept it is more mangled and deformed and run-down.

The fire also killed ScrapTrap/Afton and other animatronics in a previous game before, and I repeat that the Pizza Plex was built ONTOP of the grounds of the old one.

ScrapTrap/Afton originally looked like Bonnie the Rabbit exept it was golden. That was William's original suit, SpringBonnie, which later turned into SpringTrap. (Hinting on why i circled it in a yellow color) I will call this new version of William 'The Undeveloped Afton Amalgamation'

During this ending cutscene, the tentacles belong to The Pizzaria Disaster and it grabs The Undeveloped Afton Amalgamation and picks it up.
The UAA tries to fight the tentacles off, but The PD picks it up and from what I can guess, strangles the UAA.

This could be a reference to Into The Pit.

ANOTHER reference i found while looking at my own evidence is Afton himself.

Obvious spoilers for a FNAF book, but i do not know which one (sorry) and another story from Into the Pit - To Be Beautiful

Afton was going to be rebuilt using junk and animatronic parts, creating the Afton Amalgamation. But he was described as WEAK.

There was somebody OR SOMETHING that was helping to do this, and it was none other than the robot from To Be Beautiful, Eleanor.

Eleanor was going to be the mastermind and control the Afton Amalgamation.

(This evidence was found by Game Theory on YouTube, i do infact believe this is accurate as they have made a lot of theories in the past and build up from it)

So, Ladies and Gents, other genders as well.

My conclusion is that fnaf security breach MAY have something to do with the book universe.

Thank you for your time.