Basically explaining my madcom ocs

Hello. This is Bryan. Here to terribly explain my Madness Combat ocs

 Here to terribly explain my Madness Combat ocs

I'll be looking at P.H+R.H today

So basically

So basically. Purple Hank and Red Hank are Hank clones.
Purple was made in a lab with Hanks DNA which went rouge, later being influenced by Hank and their murder sprees.
Red was made by Kyle in a different lab.
Kyle (from South Park, yes) is a villain in this. This isn't actually Kyle, it's an entity who took the form and name of him.

Kyle creates Red after Purple, but Red is sick of the way things are so he rebelled, later, fleeing the facility(🥰)

Red - he/him
Purple - she/he
Entity/Evil Non-Kyle - thing

Red - he/himPurple - she/heEntity/Evil Non-Kyle - thing

Now. The AAHW does exist and that's where Steve and John (😨) come in. John works for the AAHW as a programmer while his s/o, Steve, works at other jobs.

Steve and John came across Purple and decided to help her.
(They'd later die if it was a series🤤)

Red is being created by Non-Kyle at the moment so they haven't met.

Now, Sansford and Auditorium are mad, Non-Kyles leaders, they hate gay people despite being gay themselves.(fruit of fruit crime) so they attack Steve and John for being gay and Purple Hank for distribution of the worlds orderly balance.

When Red flees after being created, he meets Purple and teams up with her.

The end.
For now 🥰🥰