Ive just thought of something.

Alr tmnt fans.
Behold my idea of 2012Mikey and RiseMikey swap😨

Rise Mikey goes to the 2012 universe and 2012 Mikey goes to the rise universe.

I thought about how 2012 Mikey would interact with the other Rise characters like the turtles, April, Casey and Splinter.
I also thought about what if he went on a patrol/mission with the Rise turtles. Since he doesn't have mystic powers, it would be different for him and he'd probably be super excited and ask a bunch of questions after.
But then I thought of these little skits -
2012Mikey in Rise

"Good job team! And other Mikey, you did great!"
*Raph turns to 2012 Mikey*
*Mikey gets really happy*
*Raph raises his hand to pat Mikey on the shell or head*
*Mikey is used to his Raph hitting him a lot, so he'd probably flinch.*
*Raph is confused and then gently pats him on the shell/head*
"Does your Raph. Not do this?"
"No. He's not barely as nice as you, sometimes"

——
RiseMikey in 2012

*the team is fighting against a mutant [just think of a 2012 mutant for yourself - eg: Fishface, Dogpound, SnakeWeed, SpiderBites ect]*
*Mikey uses his mystic powers against the mutant which brings up some questions from everyone [specifically Donnie]*
"Don't think I'd ever say this to Mikey, or a Mikey, but. That was awsome!"
"Awh thanks! I've got so much more stuff I could show!- what do you mean you'd never say it to other me?"
*ō_ō*
"He's just.. annoying. You're annoying too but not as annoying. I mean."
*😨*
*Back at the lair, Dr Feelings kicks in*
"I'm going to teach you how to care about Michelangelo's feelings and how to tolerate his actions without hitting him or yelling at him!"☺️