Chapter 4

The clanging of metal rang throughout the air as the fight between Deku and his two opponents was still waging, he desperately wanted to use his blaster on them but he didn't want to risk hitting the building while Momo and Kyouka were still inside it.

This was a losing battle for the green Autobot as Stockade's fist rammed into his side while Barricade attempted to punch him in the face which landed sending him skidding across the ground before finding his footing.

It was a well known fact back on Cybertron that Barricade and Stockade usually won their fights by using hit and run tactics, letting one hit the enemy then swap places with the other which was his current problem and annoyance.

Not to say he hasn't fought against more than one opponent before, it's just that the two Decepticon's hit and run tactics, coupled with him making sure that the factory behind him wasn't destroyed, was his current source of problems.

'Okay Deku focus, use those analysis skills you have and figure a way out of this,' He thought while barely dodging an attack from Barricade, 'Nothing I can really do about Barricade at the moment, he's too fast and agile, Stockade on the other hand is a lot more direct and heavy hitting.'

As Deku jumped back slightly a question rang in his head, 'Why aren't they using their blasters?' He kept observing the two for a moment and he may have figured out the answer, 'Maybe they don't want to draw attention and cause a scene that may potentially risk their mission?'

He saw Stockade run up ready to punch again, 'Hang on, his right arm is slower than his left,' It was indeed true and on closer inspection he saw the culprit, 'There's rust near his shoulder joint! Where'd he get that from? Cosmic Rust? No, he would have died by now if that was the case.'

He sidestepped the punch with the fist grazing past his battle mask causing small sparks to fly, 'He's not old enough to be generating it naturally so that leaves only one option,' He raised the butt of his sword and knocked it into the oncoming Barricade's face and jumped back to get some distance from the two, 'The Sea of Rust!'

"Getting tired now little Autobot?" Barricade taunted.

"Deku! Where gonna drag your lifeless corpse back through the bridge; and display it on the walls of Kaon! Along with the disembodied scalps of your two squishy friends!" Stockade snared, both he and Barricade were obviously trying to psych him out, though even then he could tell Stockade really wanted to do what he said.

'Don't answer them Deku, just wait for your opening,' He thought, sword still at the ready though his grip was notably tighter due to the taunt. Seeing that the green Autobot wasn't making a move Stockade rushed in with a right arm drawn back. As Stockade got closer Barricade dashed behind the Autobot and rushed forward to attack him in the back while Stockade threw his punch at Deku.

'Now!' Deku dropped his sword and caught the extended arm as he twisted his body so his back was towards Stockade so his front was facing Barricade, with all his might he threw the Decepticon over his shoulder for him to land on his fellow Enforcer.

'Heh, I have to thank Aimi for teaching me how to Judo throw properly,' Deku thought as he picked his bladed weapon off the ground and backed away when the two Decepticons stude up.

"Grrrr you think you're so tough Autobot? But trust me when I say when we're done with you, your little friends are next, just like your friends back on Cybertron," Stockade growled, despite his face being a visor and faceplate Deku could hear and feel the anger behind his words.