Chapter 7

Darkness.

That's all Izuku could see, the thick black smog that twisted and turned around him.

The one thing he did know was that he could walk and That's what he had been doing for what felt like hours, he didn't know where he was but the last thing he remembered was that he was protecting his friends.

He wondered what happened when he blacked out. Were they fine? Did they capture the villain? All these questions had very few answers as he tried to find out where he was.

That was until he heard music in the distance; he recognised this peace back before the war, sadly the D.J.D. bastardized the song by using it for their kills.

He remembered dancing with the one that stole his spark all those years ago to this song.

A warm light consumed him as he soon appeared in a home that he recognised as his and Drive-By's back on Cybertron, sitting in a chair looking out a window was the one bot he never thought he would see again for a long time.

Minerva.

She still looked as beautiful as the day he lost her; the light shining through the window gave her face a heavenly glow. She turned her head and looked down at his human form with a small smirk, her blue optics shining with all the warmth and love that he so sadly missed.

She stood up from her seat and beckoned him with a finger to come closer, he stepped forward and in doing so he crossed an invisible barrier that caused this human body to grow and morph into his Cybertronian body.

Now, at his original high, Minerva stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, himself wrapping his arms around her waist, "…Hey Minerva…"

"Hey Deku…" Minerva whispered, the longing and love in her voice making his spark quiver. They stayed like that for what felt like an eternity just staring into each other's optics, neither letting go of their hold on one another.

"Is this you?" Deku finally asked, having the courage to finally speak, his voice cracking as he did so.

"Yes," She answered honestly.

Deku finally broke and pulled her into a tight hug, finally letting his tears roll, "I missed you so much!"

"I know," His Conjunx said, hugging him tighter, "I know," They just stayed like that in each other's embrace, gently swaying side to side as Deku just kept repeating that he missed her and kissing her.

Without breaking the hug, the green Autobot asked, "Is this the Allspark?"

"The in-between point," Minerva mumbled, pulled back from the embrace a little, still allowing Deku's arms to still be wrapped around her, but allowed him to look at her properly, "It's not your time."

"Wha- What do you mean it's not time?" Deku repeated, letting go of her waist and grabbing her shoulders, "I'm not leaving - I'm not going anywhere without you!"

Minerva gently cupped his cheeks, "It's okay, there's a time for us it's just not now," A gentle smile spread across her face that he loved so much but hated right now as it signified that her mind had been made up, "Besides, they need you."

"Who?"

Minerva spun him gently around to face a blue spinning vortex that displayed a screen that warmed his spark. His human body was lying in a hospital bed with a heart monitor showing he was still alive, Momo and Kyouka were on either side of him while holding his hands as they appeared to have been crying, his Mom was in the room with both Momo's and Kyouka's parents.

Though no sound was heard from the vortex, baring its gentle humming, he couldn't help the sad smile that made its way onto his face as Minerva spoke again, "Your family," Deku looked at her as he was going to respond to her before she put a finger on his lips, "You have a new opportunity to live a better, more fulfilled life now. Don't waste it chasing ghosts. Do it for me? Please?"