Chapter 10

It was quiet throughout the Yaoyorozu estate as all was at relative peace, what with being in a super human society and all, nobody in the mansion was doing anything extraneous and the guards were patrolling to make sure no human or Decepticon could get in.

It was all at peace.

BANG!

BOOM!

"SHIT!" The distinct sound of Kyouka cursing was heard.

In the back garden Momo and Kyouka were ducking behind cover as Izuku, in his robot mode, shot at them with his gun set to stun and at a very low percent so as to not kill them.

Izuku was having them try and take him down if they were ever in a Decepticon attack and he wasn't there, he even had a cardboard cutout of a Decepticon logo plastered onto him.

The logo was Momo's idea and Izuku hated every second of wearing it.

Anyway, the two females hid behind cover with their guns modified by Momo herself to shoot paintballs, their Autobot boyfriend had taught them where to hit to take a Cybertronian down but hitting those places was surprisingly more difficult.

The girls panted while they hid behind their cover, they were trying to come up with an idea that could work to try and take him down.

That was when Momo whispered into Kyouka's ear what she thought up, "You think it will work?" Kyouka asked.

"You got any better ideas?"

"touché," The purplette shrugged before bolting out of her cover and firing on Deku to keep him distracted while Momo worked, she ran as fast as she could while ducking and weaving through cover to try and get the green Autobot to have his back turned to ravenette.

"You really think you're gonna win organic scum!?" Deku yelled playing his part while shooting at Kyouka, both Momo and Kyouka could see in his optics that he didn't want to shoot at them but knew that they needed the practice, "Now DIE!"

Before he could get his shot out a massive paintball hit him right in the back of the head causing him to stop, he wiped his head around to see Momo with a cannon next to her while she was panting in exhaustion.

"Well done you two," Deku said with a smirk while clapping, "You two managed to actually hit me and it only took you what? Twelve times?"

"Fuck you..." Kyouka groaned as she flopped onto the ground, Momo walked over to sit next to her and placed a comforting hand on her girlfriend's thigh, "You have millions of years of fighting, fuck outta here with that."

Both Deku and Momo laughed at their purple girlfriend's expense while she flipped them off, the green Autobot layed down with them before picking them up and laying them down on his massive frame.

The two girls giggled at their boyfriend's action and snuggled against each other and him to let the metal from his body warm them, they enjoyed days like this when they didn't need to worry about their training or a potential Decepticon attack.

The U.A. entrance exam was only in a few months now and the beach was almost completely clear, while All Might tried to be there for them but he couldn't exactly stop his hero work so it was often just them.

All three threw themselves into their studying to enter the prestigious university as well, though both Izuku and Kyouka would oftentimes ask Momo for help with it.

"Only a few more months until U.A. huh?" Izuku muttered with a sigh, he felt Momo shuffle slightly and he instantly knew what it was about, "Are you still hung up about that?"