Chapter 12

BANG!

One shot to a three pointer's head, Deku lunged forward with his sword in hand and sliced a one pointer in half.

He had been collecting points for a while now and it was honestly kind of boring, after a while he just decided to go and help whoever he would like just now.

Moments prior he was driving down the street while occasionally ramming into a bot like he was bowling when he stumbled across something, an examinee with lavender hair and tired eyes was running away from two robots so he wanted to help.

Deku turned to the guy before transforming back into his vehicle mode and stepping out, "You good?"

"This exam is bullshit," The lavender haired boy grumbled, "Only those with flashy and destructive Quirks can only succeed here."

"I very much doubt that," Izuku shook his head, the other boy glared at him but he continued, "There are switches on their backs and you can use their weapons, I very much doubt that if they only wanted destructive heroes they would do that."

The lavender haired boy looked at the two destroyed robots that where and saw that Izuku was indeed correct, he was going to say something but Izuku continued, "Besides, if this school is really all they say it is there's bound to be hidden points that were not mentioned."

"Like what?"

"Well support and rescue heroes are a thing," The green-haired Cybertronian shrugged, "There are probably points for rescuing or helping people out."

Izuku walked to one of the destroyed robots and picked up its rocket launcher and handed it to the boy with a smile, "If you want to go solo then you're gonna need this, but if you want to work together then just get in the car."

"Why should I team up with you?" The boy questioned, "You seem to have everything under control."

Izuku chuckled, "Despite my size and fire power I can't get in smaller places without being vulnerable, plus I'm a bigger target so they'll go after me giving you time to get the drop on them."

The lavender haired boy thought about it for a moment before extending his hand, "Hitoshi Shinso."

"Izuku Midoriya," Izuku grabbed his hand and shook, with that they got into his car and drove off so Izuku’s new friend could get some points.

It didn't take long for them to find some robots and Izuku provided a distraction for his new friend, he transformed and shot his blaster into the air, "Come and get me rust buckets!"

The robots shot at Deku who instinctively ducked behind cover and returned fire but purposefully missed his shots, this gave Shinso time to get into possession and fire his weapon at the back of the pointer's heads.

He had finally gotten a point, the green Autobot walked over with a grin as he picked the human up and ran off to a different direction, "Where not done just yet! Come on!"

Transforming again they continued their mayhem though they occasionally had to stop so Shinso didn't throw up in his Alt Mode due to the speed, they drove down the streets where the lavender haired boy shot off a few rocks at a three pointer when they arrived at the main intersection.

"How many points do you think you have?" Izuku asked while he looked out at the trail of destruction that the other examinees caused.

"I think around thirty two," Shinso said as he too looked at the wreckage, "We've only got a few minutes left in the exam so lets-"

He was cut off by the ground rumbling and examinees running in the opposite direction, Deku transformed and activated his battle mask. Shinso landed on his but from how abrupt the vehicle changed but as he was about to voice his anger at his words were caught in his throat, looming over them was a robot that towered over the buildings around them and looked like the zero pointer that Present Mic showed.