2. A rough day

Kiyoko stepped out of her car. Grabbing her daughter out of her car seat. Kissing the blondes head. "C'mon first day."

She walked inside, sat her daughter down and bowed. "Hello, my name is Kiyoko Shimizu...This is my daughter Hitoka Yachi."

Daichi bowed before her. "Welcome I hope you like it here." Before long the other parents came. Yamaguchi's father had dropped him and his friend Tsukishima off. Hinata's mother was pregnant and probably wanted to rush home and rest. Tobio's father dropped him off last. Tobio barely wanted to let go of Haijime but Haijime had to rush to work. He gave his son a kiss on his head and left.

They had gotten to know eachother. Tsukishima and Hinata were the tallest. (Hinatas the oldest by a bit so he's body is more mature then Kags and Yams and Yachi is a smol bean)

Tobio wasn't ok much. After all of the caretakers left Tobio started hyperventilating. Kei started freaking out a bit and got upset.

"Hey. Hey is otey." Shoyo said while hugging Tobio. He started petting the soft raven locks and locking eyes with the younger. "Was wong?"

"Wan papa an dada"

"Otey." Tobio soon started sobbing. Kei had calmed down while Hitoka and Tadashi went to fetch Kiyoko.

"Ma sum wom."

"What's wrong sweetie."

"To is sad."

"Daichi they said that Tobio's sad I'm gonna go check on him.

"Ok."

She ran into the room and picked up the ravenette. "Do you guys know what's wrong."

"He miss him papa. Oh- an his dada."

'So his dads are bothering him.' She rubbed his back to calm him and looked at the bag his dad had dropped off and changed his pull-up and his outfit into a onesie. Asahi came in with a small bottle for him. "Thanks. I'm glad you brung a bottle instead of a sippy cup."(only Hinata is potty trained currently, and their fine with changing diapers parents signed a consent form for the diapers to be changed.)

"I thought it'd be better since he might be tired."

"Yeah." She sat in the rocking chair humming a lullaby. His soft sobs turned into soft snores. She laid him down in a crib and smiled.

"He's asleep Daichi."

"Yeah the other ones seem tired to we can put them to bed."

"Thanks Kiyoko." Sugawara said with a smile.

The rest of the toddlers had been put to sleep in cribs and the other children were on their snack break. Asahi stayed with the toddlers incase they woke up.

[Time Skip]

Tobio had woken up still a bit sad but Kei hugged him while Tadashi pet his hair. Hinata and Yachi were playing with a dolls and occasionally tickling him with them to lighten him up. As the day came to an end everyone's parent came to pick them up the older children first then the toddlers. Tooru came to pick Tobio up.

"Dada!" He ran over to his father. "I miss you!"

"Yeah...yeah. C'mon let's go."

"Way!" He pushed away from his father to go hug his new round friends. "Tank yu."

"Welcome!" Yachi said as the rest smiled and nodded.

He ran back over to his father. Not knowing the problems at home...