3. Home life

Tw;swearing and verbal abuse sorry

Tobio arrived home and followed his father into the kitchen.

"God dammit...what Tobio!?"

"hungwy."

"Of course you are. you fat pig."

Tobio's shook his head. "Nev min." He was gonna wait until Haijime to came home.

[Time Skip]

Haijime came home with Akira and Yuutaro in his arms. Toruu ran over to them. "Hi my boys!"He gave his husband a peck on the cheek.

"Where's Tobs?"

"I dunno prolly fucking up that room again."

Haijime sighed and sat Akira and Yuutaro. "Why do you think it's ok to curse around them?"

"Oh yeah..sorry."

"Why do you blame everything on Tobio? He doesn't even have any toys to play with cause of you! You make Yu and Aki so mean to him!"

"HE'S A BRAT! Makki and Mattsun can't watch him cause he throws a fit everytime he goes over there!"

"That's cause you "forgot" him at the mall. HE HAS ANXIETY ABOUT THAT! ITS YOUR FAULT TORUU!"

"I didn't mean to leave him there and you know it."

"Do I!? You seem to hate every little thing he does. He's a kid...and you hate him. You made him.."

"You made him. He's so careless like you.."

Tobio walked down the steps."Papa! Hungwy."

"Has he been fed since you guys got here."

"Ye-"

"No."

"He's lying!"

"He's so light Tor..."

"He's fucking fat."

Haijime shook his head. "You're sleeping on the couch."

"Why?! So that brat can sleep with you?"

"So my child can stop being bodyshamed and starved."

[Time Skip]

"Tor I need you to drop him off at daycare I'll drop the rest off since I have to open early."

"Alright fine."

[Time Skip]

He left the house to go to a few Interveiws leaving Tobio at home. "Papa? Dada?" He started screaming his lungs out crying for his parents and looking for them.

[Time skip]

Haijime came to pick him up from daycare. "Hi, I'm here for..Tobio."

"Tobio didn't come today..?" Asahi spoke up.

"What do you mean? Toruu said he was gonna drop him off. Toruu has interveiws today."

"Huh?"

"He's at home...shit!"

"I'll come with you."

"Thank you so much!"

Haijime drove as fast as he could to his shared home. He fiddled with the keys. Asahi noticed how Berber he was so he grabbed the keys and opened the door himself.

(I'm starting to ship Asaiwa)

He looked at his child who lie in the floor of the kitchen. He picked him up to check if he was still breathing. "Wake up Tobs...c'mon wake baby...papa's so sorry...please...wake up."

"Let's take him to the hospital."

[Time skip]

Makkis phone rung. "I got it babe."

"Ok thanks."

"Hey Haji."

"Don't let Toruu take the kids.."

"Why?"

"He left Tobs at home and I have to take Tobio to the hospital..."

"I- I'm so sorry..."

"Its not your fault..please take care of them."

"We will."

The call ended as the doctor walked into the room. "Your son is very Ill. It's not deadly nor contagious but it comes from a lack of care...I know you seem like a very caring father but I must contact someone about this..."

"Ok."

Tobio was carried into the room by an officer. "Hi baby boy...you're gonna be ok."

"Papa...dada lef."

"I know I'm so sorry. Papa's so sorry baby boy."

"Who's his 'dada'?"

"My husband...he left him at home all day today and... I didn't know."

"Name?"

"Tooru...Oikawa."

"Ok." The officer out Tobio down on the bed. "Have a great. Cya kiddo."

[With Oikawa]

"MAKKI GIVE ME MY KIDS NOW!"

"TORUU! STOP!"

Akira and Yuutaro were crying in Mattsuns arms. Soon they heard sirens. Makki watched as his friend was carried away to a police car in handcuffs.