4. The end to our tragedy

"You can take him home now."

Haijime nodded his head and picked up his son and placed him in his car seat. "He has two brothers, I have to go get them. Would you like a ride to your home?"

"Sure, thank you." Asahi said with a smile.

Soon enough they were on their way to Makki and Mattsun's house. They spotted a police car near them. Green eyes met brown ones. Green eyes cover by a thin layer of tears. 'Don't cry Haji. He hurt your baby.' He blinked back the tears and watched the light turn green. "I'm sorry about your husband..."

"It's fine. Thank you."

They arrived at the house. Haijime got Tobio out the car. He hugged him. Tobios soft snores made him remember all of his moments with his baby. Bringing him home from the hospital. Changing his diaper. Making him a bottle. All those little moments he got with his kids made him feel so at peace. "I promise I'll protect you guys." He kissed Tobio's head.

Him and Asahi walked inside the home. "Hey Haji..Who's this?"

"Asahi, he works at the daycare. He offered to come with me when I found out Tobio was at home." The long haired brunnette waved his hand.

"He's prolly hungry. Issei get them some snacks please."

"I gotchu babe." Mattsukawa went into the kitchen and grabbed some fruit snacks and crackers out of the cabinet. He gave them to Asahi.

"Thanks you guys."

"It's nothing."

"Where are Yuu and Aki?"

"Watching tv in our room."

"They fell asleep."

"Their sleep."Issei laughed.

"Ok give me a sec. Asahi can you sit in the car with Tobs while I get my other two?"

"Of course." They went outside and sat Tobio in his car seat and Asahi got back in the front seat smiling fondly. Haijime went back inside the house and grabbed Akira and Yuutaro and placed them in their car seats once he came back outside.

He drove Asahi to his place. "Thanks for everything. Hm...how about I take you out to dinner one night."

"Oh un sure. Thanks for the ride."

"No problem." He watched as Asahi went inside his own home before leaving back to his place.

He fed his children chicken noodle soup before bathing them. They took a bath together. He put their onesies on and kissed their foreheads before putting them in their beds. "I love you my babies."

"Wuv you papa..." Tobio said whilst his brothers snores started getting louder.

"Night prince."

"Nigh Nigh papa."