5.New beginnings

(This is set almost a month after the last chapter)

Issei and Takahiro babysat the kids.

"So you sent him the papers?"

"Yeah.."

"Don't feel bad Haiji you're doing what's best for the kids. We all know you love them with all your heart. You are the best parent I know."

"Hiro knows a lot of parents." Issei smiled reassuringly

"Hush."

"Thanks you two. You've been there for the longest.."

"It's nothing Haji."

"Ok I'm going. Tobio might need to be calmed down after I leave..he loves milk and he loves when you rub circles on his back. "

"Ok ok we got it. Go have fun Haji you deserve it."

He got in the car heading to Asahi's house. Asahi looked amazing. His hair in a sort of messy bun. Haijime smiled. "Hey."

"H-hi."

[Time Skip]

They arrived at the restaurant. "What would you two like as a drink?"

"How about wine? What do you think Asahi?"

"Oh Um sure."

"Ok wine. The finest."

"Don't you think that costs to much?"

"Nah."

"Oh..ok."

Their waitress came with a bucket and the wine in it. She took the bottle out and poured it into their glasses. "Now I'll give you two some time to think about your food."

"Ok thank you."

"What would you like Asahi."

"I dunno."

(I don't have anything for this part)

[Time Skip]

Asahi drove since Haijime got a bit tipsy. "Stay the night untill you recover."

"No."

"Wasn't a question."

"I gotta get my kids."

"What if you get in a crash and they die."

"Oh..yeah.."

"So c'mon." Asahi opened his door, letting Haijime inside. He lead him up to his bedroom. "You can sleep in my bed. If you don't mind me sleeping there to. I can sleep on the-"

"It's fine..you must like seeing the moon and the stars before you sleep."

"Yeah..it calms me a lot."

They laid in the bed together. "I'm not really tired." The spiked haired male said, turning over facing Asahi.

"Me neither..what do you wanna talk about?" He turned and faced Haijime.

"I dunno ask me questions."

"If I recall your husbands a brunette right?"

"Ex-husband...and yeah he was."

"How come your kids have black hair. One of them has brown hair but still."

"I have no idea to be honest. Toruu's grandma had black hair though."A smile appeared on Haijime's face "You're beautiful you know that."

"Thanks..." a feeling of lust filled the air. Haijime leaned in first. Asahi obligingly leaned in and kissed him, a light peck at first,but before long fingers were in each other's hair. Pulling the other into the passionate kiss.

They ended up doing unholy things. Haijime didn't wake up sore, but he did wake up late. The smell of bacon

wafting up the stairs into the bedroom. Haijime put on Asahi's shirt and went down the steps. "I need to shower."

"The towels are in the bathroom."

Haijime gave him a peck on the cheek before going to shower. Asahi grabbed a toothbrush(new) and set it on the counter for Haijime.

[Time Skip]

They were all at Haijime's house with the kids. Tobio was on the floor playing with a stuffie Asahi had bought. "Papa?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Is new dada?"