The Invisible Line

This is a fictional story. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidentally are either made up by the author or used fictitiously. Any similarities to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

I haven't edited or proofread it yet. So please bear with the errors, especially the grammatical ones.

Plagiarism is a crime.

This also serves as a warning that my characters in this story are imperfect. Character development for both may be impossible. So don't be surprised or angry at me because I, too, am aware of it.

For rrs (rereaders), let's not ruin the moment for those who are just getting started with the story. LET US NOT SPOIL THEM; instead, let them be intrigued by the story.

FAQ:

• Is this happy ending? It's for me to know and for you to find out.

• Why is it considered an ordinary story? You'll find out when you read the story.

• Is this related or connected to "To All Our High Hopes"? Nope, it's not.

• Are there any portrayers? No, not this time. Unlike my other one, let your minds wander, as TAOHH clearly began as a fan fiction story.

Anyway, that's all I'd like to remind anyone reading this. I hope you enjoy reading and admiring the moment!