*

𝗘! 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲!

HARRY STYLES AND AMELIE TOUSSAINT JOINS MCU?

I guess Amelie Toussaint isn't mad at Disney more! As her and Harry Styles are rumored to be joining the one and only Marvel Cinematic Universe! 

That's right, as of earlier today, Both Styles and Toussaint posted to Instagram with black and white pictures. Captioning them 'big new soon', with Marvel Studios liking and commenting on each of the stars' posts. At first, fans suspected a new album from both sides or even a collab, as Toussaint made a pit stop in LA (where Styles is currently located) for a photoshoot, before her Portland show in her Sour Times World tour. As even their own friends suspected they were up to something.

But then eagle-eyed fans soon noticed Marvel Studios liking the stars post. As even Toussaint's own guitarist ( Theo Lee ) noticed, replying to a comment mentioning the marvel like saying

'@user8: IS NO ONE GONNA TALKING ABOUT THE FACT MARVEL JUST FUCKING LIKED AMELIE'S POST!?
@theolee: THANK YOU! I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MENTION IT!'

But soon after Marvel commented on each of the stars' posts with different colored heart emojis, with both stars replying, conforming that whatever they were up to was marvel-related. Sending fans into a frenzy.

'@marvelstudios: 💜💙💜
@amelietoussaint: 💜💙💜'

'@marvelstudios: ❤️🤍❤️
@harrystyles: ❤️🤍❤️'

For a little background, Toussaint and Styles met in 2012, when Styles was 18 and Toussaint was 20, becoming fast friends soon after. As Styles was staring off with One Direction, Toussaint was already making a name for herself guest-starring in shows such as Icarly, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, and Victorious.