25

~real life~

Richard's pov

"Alright now, that you all seen my lord and savior perform live, what do you think?"
Taron asked all of us as soon Amelie took her bow after Happily.

The question took all of us off guard, especially Kit who was in the middle of drinking his beer making him snort and choke.

Making Gemma, Dominic and I die of laughter as Rose patted Kit's back trying to hide her smile from him.

"God, mate why do you have to say it that way?!" Dominic said still laughing.

"Yeah! Especially when Harry and her friends are literally next to us!" Gemma said giggling.

"What? Amelie is literally my lord and savior. I even have a candle with her face on it." Taron said making us laugh even more.

"God, please stop referring to Amelie as your Lord and Savior" Kit said, as I wiped a tear from my eye from laughing too hard

But Taron just rolled his eyes "Haha, alright get your laughs out!" He said sarcastically.

"But seriously guys, I want to know what you all think of the show!" He whined

"Alright, alright, I think she's lovely," I said after steadying myself from laughing.

"Hell yeah, you do!" Gemma cheered wiggling her brows at me, as Taron and Kit snorted.

I raised my brow and cross my arms "M' sorry?"

"Your forgiven." Kit trying to hold a laugh, making me just roll my eyes.

"Oh come on, Richard! You have obviously been eye-fucking Amée ever since she came out" Taron said with a smirk on his lips.

"Eye-fucking?" I questioned with concerned eyes. Is that what I've been doing?

"Oh! Oh! Don't forget about how he couldn't stop blushing after Amée winked at him!" Kit pointed out with a mischievous smile.

"What!? I wasn't blushing!"

"Yeah, you were!"

"Nah-uh"

"Yeah-uh"

"Nah-" "STOP IT YOU TWO!" Gemma exclaimed cutting the both of us off, while Kit and I just glared at each other. "The show is starting again so shut it!"

The beat to wonderland started to play
As the stage light flashed Amelie stood there in a pink Jumpsuit and pink gloves.

"Flashing lights and we. Took a wrong turn and we. Fell down a rabbit hole. You held on tight to me, 'cause nothing's as it seems. And spinning out of control" she sang.

"Didn't they tell us "Don't rush into things" Didn't you flash your green eyes at me? Haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds?" She skipped towards the runway.

"Ooh, didn't it all seem new and exciting?
I felt your arms twistin' around me
I should have slept with one eye open at night"