22

~ real life ~

'Profonde respiration. Respirez profondément. Concentrez-vous sur la respiration.'

Deep breath. Take a deep breath. Focus on breathing.

Those are the only word in Amelie's mind right now. Those were the exact words Ameé's dad used to say to her and her siblings in french before every play, ballet recital, or whatever sports tournament the Toussaint children had whether it be volleyball, football, golf, or tennis.

Let's just say the Toussaint children were very active growing up. And at every event they had, Damien Toussaint was front and center cheering them on.

It has broken Amelie's heart went her parents couldn't come to la for her last show, they always tried to go to as many shows as they could whether it be the first or last, the London shows, or the Paris shows.

Her eyes always light up seeing that janky sign her dad made that said 'THAT'S MY DAUGHTER' in capital letters either it be in English or French (yes he has one for each) and fairy lights around it to make sure she always spots him in the crowd that he always insisted on being to every show he brings it to.

Saying those words...' Profonde respiration. Respirez profondément. Concentrez-vous sur la respiration.' Over and over again, always made Amée calm down, no matter what. No matter nervous or scared shitless she may be. It always brought her back to—

"Amelie?"

Amelie snapped her eyes open to see Dani standing at the door of her dressing room looking at her through the mirror in her vanity. "Sorry... I was just trying to focus on breathing"

Dani being the literal embodiment of sunshine only smiled and waved her off, knowing all about her breathing technique "Oh, don't be! I was just about to tell you the show is starting soon and we need to huddle"

Amée looked at the clock on the wall, she hadn't realized it was almost showtime. Fuck. She quickly stood up checking her hair and makeup one last time. And smoothing her outfit and quickly joined Dani.

The two quickly ran ( with was impressive seeing as they both had heeled boots on )backstage where the rest of the group was waiting.

"Finally!" Theo exclaimed seeing Dani and Amée.

"I know...I know... I lost track of time, I'm sorry!" Amelie apologizes as they approached them.

"You need to work on your time management man," Theresa said with her arms crossed.

But Amelie just rolled her eyes and sighed "I know...and I already said I'm sorry! Anyways huddle up everyone!"

As they all came together in a circle and put their hands together.

"This is it bitches!" Abby excitedly yelled while looking at each other.

Amelie can't help but feel the adrenaline starting to flow through her veins as looked around her band who's become somewhat like her second family of the year. They also felt it, all of them smiling ear to ear.

"Last one for the ages..." Dani grinned

"Fuck yeah!" Theo exclaimed.

"UN, DEUX, TROIS, C'EST PARTI!" they counted and break their hands away.

~~

They were all in place now with Amelie front and center, one side. They could hear the fans screaming all around them through the curtain that surround them.

The stage was built as a circle with the band in the middle and two runways that extended in the end, so fans could have a 360° view and so that Amée could run around.

Amelie looked back at her band one last time, all of them doing final touch-ups on their instruments and in-ears. Once they were all ready they all nodded to each other.

'Profonde respiration. Respirez profondément. Concentrez-vous sur la respiration.'

Deep breath. Take a deep breath. Focus on breathing.

That was the only thing in Amelie's mind right now. As she re-centered herself on her mark. As she gripped her sparkly microphone on her mic stand.

And took her final deep breath.

"Alright Amée, give me a thumbs up if you can hear me" a voice called from the control room through her in-ear.

Amelie raised a thumb. So that the technician in the control room high above the arena could see her.

"Band, thumbs up if you can hear me?" As the band also all did was they were told

"Alright guy, One, Two, three...give 'em hell"

~~

BELLA SPEAKS

*evil laugh*

You thought... I would give you the actual concert chapter today?

*another evil laugh*

NO! YALL GET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER YOU FOOLS!

Jk I love you guys sm and thank you for 10k reads<3

I promise the next chapter will be the concert chapter and it will be in first person pov.

Anyways if you like this chapter please vote or comment! It does mean a lot to me if you do!

✨💋❤️