23

~real life~

Richard's pov

A beat begins to play, while lights on the Jumbotron and lights around the arena flash red, purple, and blue

As screams erupt from all around me as another beat plays.

Another beat plays but longer as the lights shine brighter. Suddenly the curtains covering most of the stage drop.

"I ain't got too much time to spare..." screams erupt again but even louder as the curtains revealed Amelie in all her glory.

She's even more beautiful in real life...

"Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Holy fuck!!" Taron grabs onto my arms and bounces out of excitement, as his giddiness spread to me making me laugh out loud.

"But I'll make time for you to show how much I care, wish that I would let you break my walls. But I'm still spinning out of control from the fall" Amelie sang with a giant smile on her lips as she scanned the crowd, standing there in a gorgeous black sparkly bodysuit that had clear mesh cutouts all over her body

"Oh my god... That's a custom-made Mugler bodysuit" Gemma said in awe at the beauty of Amelie's outfit.

"Boy, you give good love, I won't lie
It's what keeps me coming back, even though I'm terrified"

"I know that it's wrong, but I want to have fun. Mmh, yeah. Mmh, yeah
I know that it's wrong, but I want to have fun
Mmh, yeah, Mmh, yeah" Amelie sang as the beat got faster.

Amée smirked as she sang the next part of the chorus

"Oh my God, I can't believe it, out of all the people in the world. What is the likelihood of jumping out of my life and into your arms?
Maybe, baby, I'm just losing my mind 'Cause this is trouble, but it feels right. Teetering on the edge of Heaven and Hell is a battle that I cannot fight." She lifted her hands referring to the crowd in front of her as sang.

"Clap your hands with me LA!" She shouted into the mic after she sang the next verse.

"I know that it's wrong, but I want to have fun. Mmh, yeah. Mmh, yeah
I know that it's wrong, but I want to have fun
Mmh, yeah, Mmh, yeah" Everyone clapped to the beat as they danced.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it, out of all the people in the world. What is the likelihood of jumping out of my life and into your arms?
Maybe, baby, I'm just losing my mind 'Cause this is trouble, but it feels right. Teetering on the edge of Heaven and Hell is a battle that I cannot fight."

"Lord don't let me, I said Lord don't let me
I said Lord don't let me down" she swayed her whips with the beat as she sang smiling at her band who sang with her.

I got a glance over at Harry and her friends who were all dancing, watching her with proud eyes.

Suddenly Amelie stopped dancing and gripped her mic with both hands as the band continued to sing "oh lord, don't let me myself down. Oh my god. Ohhhhh...Ohhhh" Amée sang with her eyes closed concentrating on reaching her high note.