The Akatsuki's pet cat? ~a Naruto fanfiction~

My name is Noroi.

It means curse.

I was named Noroi because I was born with a special power.

I can control the blood that flows through the veins of humans and animals.

I had learned of this power at the age of 5. I won't go too into detail, but it awakened when i was being attacked by a wild animal.

Since i was a very curious child, i had experimented with this power. My parents soon found out when the had caught me controlling a mouse. Since we lived in a small village on the outskirts of the Village Hidden in the Clouds, rumors spread quickly. I was soon recognized as the Devil's Child.

The adults hated me and feared for their childrens safety. So they did what they believed was right. They took me from my house in the middle of the night, while my parents were sleeping. I was then thrown into a large river about a mile from my home.

Luckily, I knew how to swim (a luxury most villagers didnt have), and when I was a safe distance away from the villagers, I pulled myself out of the water.

I have been traveling across the land by myself ever since.

Its been about 9 years since. I am now 14 years old.

Recently though, i've gotten myself into more trouble. I was traveling into the Land of Spells when i had stupidly gotten into an argument with some old lady. She was going off on me for not wearing 'proper' clothes (I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top). I was NOT gonna wear those ugly robes they wore.

So, being the angry teenager that i am, i insulted her and told her off. I was aiming for cursing so much she had an attack. But guess what happens when you piss off a lady from the Land of Spells?

You get a spell put on you.

Should've been obvious.

Her spell had turned me into a kitten. She chortled and said that i would change back into a human when i least wanted to.

So, again, being the angry teenager that i was, i clawed her face until I was pulled off by some nosey ninjas.

I was chased out of that town. Now, I'm wandering through the forest lost, hungry, and being hunted down by wild animals.

Fuck me right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter and background story of 'The Akatsuki's pet cat?'!

Yes, there will be much cursing. She is a very troubled kitten.

Please!!!

COMMENT!!!!

FAN !!!

VOTE!!!!

Picture of Noroi on the side!!! (Yes she's Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew >.>) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Picture of her in human form comes later in the story! ;P

I DONT OWN NARUTO!! MASASHI KISHIMOTO DOES!! I DONT OWN ANY PICTURES UNLESS I SAY SO!!!