Chapter 6 ~ Sleepytimes~

~Itachi's POV

I gently carried Noroi (meow <3) down the hallway towards my room. I didn't want to wake it up. I needed to learn something.

As I entered my room, I placed said kitten inside of a small hamster cage. I activated my sharingan and looked at its chakra.

As I thought. Her chakra was much different from normal cats. The chakra traveling around inside of her was dense, and contained more strength than a average Jonin. One explanation could be that she was a ninja cat, but I doubt that. This cat seemed to act and think like a human....

I sighed and walked away from her cage and slipped into my bed. I won't be able to know the answer until Orochimaru arrives from his (last) mission.

~Noroi's POV (meow <3)

I woke groggily in an uncomfortable position. Where the hell am i? Last thing I remember is that Itachi dropping me in water and wasting my energy.

I surveyed my surroundings and sweatdropped. Itachi lay sleeping in a bed about 5 feet away, and had locked me in a cage. Bastard. How dare he underestimate me!!!

I had my claws pop out of my paws and swiftly pickpocketed the lock to the cage. That'll show him.

I stealthily leaped from the cage onto the carpet. The idiot left the door slightly opened. Before I took my leave, I grabbed a shiny senbon needle that belonged to Itachi and hid it in the ribbon tied to my tail. Might be useful.

I glanced at the clock hanging above Itachi's bed and saw it was barely 12'o clock.

Time for a midnight snack!! <3

I pranced down the seemingly endless hallways until I found the kitchen. I smiled and jumped onto the table. Someone left a sandwich just for me~

"Noroi? What are you doing here, Un?" I turned and saw Deidara staring at me. I looked from him to the sandwich.

"Meow?"

"Are you hungry?" I nodded my head happily.

Deidara cut his sandwich in half and gave me a piece. I meowed and happily took small bites out of my half.

Deidara went to pet my head but pulled his hand away when he had felt my damp fur. "Why are you wet? Did you run outside in the rain?"

I shook my head.

'It was Itachi dammit!!' 

"Meow!!!"

Deidara scratched my head smiling. "You're such a cute kitten. Come on, lets go to bed." I sighed internally. Not being able to talk is mentally exhausting. Deidara picked me up and carried me to his room. he placed me on the bed and layed down next to me. He switched off the light. "Night Noroi."

I'm not complaining. I get to sleep on a bed! I havent slept in a bed in months! Doesnt matter if its with a guy. I dont really worry about things, especially if it means that i get to sleep in a bed! <3

I easily got comfortable and as soon as my head hit the pillow, i began drifting off into a comfortable sleep. And i began planning my revenge on Itachi. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER!!! 

How cute <3

I drew the pic on the side!! Pic of Noroi and Deidara sleeping!! So CUTEEEE!! ------->

COMMENT 

FAN

VOTE

EAT A SANDWICH!!!