Chapter 14~ No Comment >.>

T.A.P.C

~Noroi's POV

"G-Gaara!" The two sand ninjas exclaimed, obviously surprised at the red-heads appearance as well. Kankuro stepped away from our group of less-epic ninja and looked to Gaara worriedly.

"Gaara, I swear! These punks started it-"

"Shut up Kankuro." Gaara said coldly. He suddenly disappeared and reappeared In front of us, next to who I believe we're his squad mates. "We will be leaving now."

May I just say I found him attractive? Cause I did.

Don't act like its weird. Just cause I'm a cat I can't find him attractive?. What if cats could actually find people attractive?

Mind = Blown.

Nah I'm joking. But I wouldn't doubt it if you couldn't look at a cat the same way again though.

As the trio of sand ninjas were leaving, Sakura spoke up, "W-wait a minute! You aren't from here are you?!" Really? No shit Sherlock... ,"What are you doing here in our village?"

"Wow you leaf genin suck." THANK YOU BLONDE LADY, "We are here for the chunin exams."

"Chunin exams...?" Naruto asked questionably. I rolled my eyes and jumped from Moegi's shoulder to Naruto's fluffy head. Then I blood-bended (I love that phrase) his own hand to smack him. He deserved it.

Everyone looked at him like he was insane, then they went on to explain everything about the chunin exams.

I'm not going to repeat everything they said. I mean I'm already talking to myself enough. Plus I have a short-attention span. Or ADD. I dunno. I'm a cat. I wonder what's for dinner? I wanna take a nap...

"What's your name?" I snapped out of my thoughts of food and sleeping, hearing Sasuke say something. That's rare.

The group, who had apparently been walking away, turned back around to glance at us. The blonde girl had a blush on her face, being the first to speak, "Who? Me?"

"No." I snickered at Sasuke's bluntness, "The one with the gourd on his back."

He couldn't just say the red-head? He's like the only red head I've seen besides Sasori.... Plus his teammates already said his name earlier when they were freaking out.

'His name is Gaara you idiot!' I attempted to yell at Sasuke, to make him feel stupid. But as expected, it only came out as a loud "Meow!"

The red head, looking emotionlessly at me then back at Sasuke, spoke.

"I am Gaara of the desert. What is your name?" He replied, monotone. Sasuke nodded his head.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hey! Hey! I bet you want to know my name right?!" Naruto yelled, causing me to cover my ears. Being on top of his hair didn't mean he had the ability to pop my ears.

Gaara replied like a badass, "I couldn't care less." Then he walked off with his team.

We all kinda just stood there for a while. If I could speak, I would've asked if anyone wanted to go fan girl over Gaara with me. But I couldn't. Cause I'm a cat.

After a while, everyone split up and went their own ways. Meaning i had to jump off of Naruto's fluffy hair and follow after Sasuke.

So much fun. Who knew following a moody, boring, duck-haired jerk could be so much fun.

We walked throughout the village, not once talking. For one thing, I couldn't. And secondly, Sasuke doesn't seem like he wanted people to see him talk to a cat. He never even looked back at me!

Well, we eventually got to a more deserted side of town and walked through a small empty town. I looked around and saw small bloodstains and sewed up paper windows that looked as though they had been torn. I looked at Sasuke quizzically and meowed.

He kept his gaze forward, a slightly angry expression on his face. He avoided looking at anything but ahead of him. I sighed and followed him, blood-bending the stains out of the walls and floor while I walked. It only seemed like common courtesy.

*~*~*~*~*~*

We eventually came to the house I was dropped off at earlier, the goth-emo-moody kid opening the door and closing it. Without letting me inside.

What a dick.

So I had to tear a hole in the sliding paper door and get in like that. He didn't seem to appreciate the new cat door I installed, seeing as though he glared at me like I had shown up to prom wearing the same dress as him.

"I left you outside for a reason. You're nothing but trouble." He stated bluntly, continuing to glare. I rolled my eyes.

'Bitch. Please. You see that box over there? Cardboard? One I showed up in? That's mine. And it's in here. So STFU and let me do as I please!'

"HISSSSSS MEOWR. RAWR. GRRRR." Yeah that's how I actually sounded. I climbed into the box annoyed that Sasuke wouldn't be able to understand me telling him off.

He rolled his eyes, "Stupid cat." He got up and walked to what I assumed to be the kitchen. After a few minutes, he came back out, heading for the door.

I got up from inside my box, but before I could actually climb out, Sasuke spoke, "Stay. I'm just going to pick up some supplies. Stay." He sighed and left the house, putting a box in front of my kitty-door. Like that could hold me. Bitch, I'm a cat. I'll just make another hole. He's lucky I'm lazy.

I laid in my box of blankets for what I believe to be half an hour, before I heard a knock on one of the closed glass windows. I lazily sat up and glanced at the window, trying to tell it to shut up with my mind.

I must've angered it or something, because it brought out an annoyed looking Itachi!! That bastard window! That's my weakness!

I just stared at Itachi for a while. What was I supposed to do? He rolled his eyes and gestured for me to go to him. I sighed and ever so gracefully rolled out of the box and onto my stomach. Then I hopped onto the window ledge.

I continued staring blankly at Itachi once I got up there and he facepalmed. Itachi impatiently pointed at the latch to open the window.

I think he wanted me to open the window.

So after about 10 minutes of processing what he was trying to tell me to do, I swiftly opened the window with the flexible tail of mine.

I meowed a happy hello, but was met with only an impatient sigh.

"You learn anything today?" He asked, his emotionless facade returning.

I nodded, "Meow. Meow meow meow, meow, meow meow. Meowwww. Meow meow, mew meow mew. Meow meow meow meow mew. Mew."

He sighed, closing his eyes. When he reopened them, his eyes had turned red. What was it called again? The Sharkingon? Is it Shark Week? I dunno. But whatever it was called, it pulled my back into that trippy mind-world of his.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I groggily sat up after being unconscious for who knows how long. You never seem to get used to coming to this world. The knockout was painful and I feel hungover. Yes cats can be hungover.

I glanced around and found Itachi sitting a few feet away, stoic expression adorning his face. I grinned and waved, "Hey Tachi~! How you been? It's been a while! How's the kids? How's Jimmy's baseball team doing?-"

He held a hand up to silence me, glaring, "Will you stop speaking nonsense? We have business to take care of." I didn't reply, only giving him an expectant look. I didn't know of any business...

He sighed annoyed, rubbing his forehead, "Gah... You children are so slow... I had you try to get information today. Did you actually do anything?"

"Ooooh. That business. Well, for one thing, Sasuke's kind of a dick." I stated bluntly, messing with the short hair of mine that I missed.

Itachi kept his blank expression, though I could've sworn his eye twitched. "Anything else?"

"Uhhhh.... Oh! They're having these chunin exams soon. I'm taking a wild guess and saying that they might be participating." I shrugged, "Some pretty badass people should be going. Might get their asses kicked."

He nodded his head, "Yes, I sensed someone following you two when you were walking."

I lifted my hands, gesturing for him to stop, "Wait. You were stalking us? Creep." Before he could deny/give me a look, I continued, "That makes sense. Must be why Sasuke went back out. Try to fight them probably."

He nodded, "They always test the rookies before the exams to see if they are ready. I don't think they will let you go to the chunin exams with them, so ill have Deidara take you back to the base. Now, is there anything else?" He spoke as though he knew not to expect anything else from me. Smart guy.

"Well I saw this red-head today. I think he's totally my type-" I started with a grin, wanting to piss him off. He shook his head and lifted an arm, ready to undo his mind-drug justu.

Itachi does not approve.

Must be jealous I got to see Gaara and not him.

Then the world went spinny again before fading to black.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heya~! ^^ I take forever don't I?

Well, here's a chapter! Receive and enjoy this chapter I procrastinated so much on.

I don't have much else to say this time around... @-@ which is strange...

Now please~

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

FIND YOURSELF A RED-HEADED ANIME CHARACTER.