Chapter 3~ BIRD TRAVEL

~Noroi's POV

Right now i am resting on the sleeping man/boy named Tobi's head. We were currently flying on a weird clay bird that the blonde named Deidara somehow made. I really don't care for how a clay bird is flying, or that i'm being kidnapped as a pet for a group of criminals. I mean, its not like i have a choice. I know i am powerful and all, but even i know my limits. I can barely take on a single S-Rank criminal, I can't deal with 2.

Plus, I'm on thin ice right now. i think Deidara's still mad about me temporarily stopping the flow of blood to his leg.

How do i know?

Everytime Tobi's not looking, he tries to throw me off the bird we are currently flying on.

I haven't even been trying to stop him. Tobi always yells the crap out Deidara's ear and grabs me out of the air. If Deidara actually suceeds in dropping me off the bird, I can only hope i land in water or something.

As you can probably tell, i don't really stress out about anything. Why should I? I'm a cat.

I felt a rough hand grasp the scruff of my neck and slowly lift me off Tobi's head. I opened my pink eyes and lazily stare into Deidara's bright blue ones. He smirks and carries me to the edge of the clay bird.

I look at him with a sad and pleading look.

"Don't give me that sad look. You messed up my leg! That hurt like hell!"

I enlarged my eyes, and for a little more effect, I made some tears begin to form at the corners of my eyes. Every kitten should know how to do this.

"Don't...don't do that. I'm a S-Rank criminal, do you really think i'm gonna fall for that..."

I smirked inside my head. He's already starting to crack. Everyone has their limit. And he just needs a little push.

I gave a squeky mewl and tilted my head to the side innocently. A perfect look of naivety and innocence.

That did it.

Deidara sighed begrudgingly and pulled me back into safety. He ploped me down on the floor next to him. He began to scratch the back of my ear.

"I can't believe this. I can bomb towns and kill innocent people, but i can't harm a kitten. I'm going soft."

I climbed into Deidara's lap and let out a soft purr.

I think I can get these guys wrapped around my tiny paw. Their going to be whipped before they know it.

~Deidara's POV

I felt the cat's breathing slow down to a even pace. I looked down and saw said cat had fallen asleep on my lap. I couldn't suppress the small smile forming on my face. It was such a cute kitten.

I looked down and saw that we were approaching the base. I felt a small hope that we can convince Leader to keep her. I can't believe i already grew attached.

I landed the bird smoothly and picked up a sleeping Noroi. I looked to Tobi and saw that the idiot wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. I walked up next to his sleeping form and kicked him off the clay bird.

He fell off said 10-foot bird with a loud thud. He stayed still for a moment. Then he flailed his arms around.

"WHERE'D THE AIR GO?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W00t!!! Chapter UPPPP!! Sorry if it sucks :(

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

LISTEN TO VOCALOID