[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ]

(Y/N POV)

"Gezz so I'm a first year of high school now huh?", I thought to myself while waiting the bus to arrive until I was reminded of the memories of when I was a child playing hide and seek on the playground, 'ugh, I wish I was a child!' I shouted in my mind

little by little the bus arrived I got inside the bus and I didn't expect that there were many students inside the bus other than them laughing, playing games on the phone, and some of them minding their own business I just stand their freeze not moving because I was to nervous because all summer I'm just indoors I don't go to festivals, concerts, and I'm not used to a crowd of people because I'm afraid of getting lost and I can't handle myself I might just cry and people will call me weird because of my behavior.

"Young lady, is there something wrong?" the bus driver suddenly spoke I look at him I see a concerned on his face until someone bumped into me I suddenly moved to let the man pass "e-excuse me?" I said confused 'why I'm the one excusing?oh I'm on the way' the man looked at me and continued to walk and find his seat, I could see the irritated on his face I remember nishinoya in haikyu I watched last night they have a same hairstyle but not too same he's too tall, I thought to myself I bow to the bus driver and look for an available seat I feel relieved because I am comfortable in my seat and on the side of the window I thought about what happened earlier I brush it in my mind and I just thought about the anime that I will watch after of class today.

...........

I just sitting on my seat in class minding my on business until someone catches my eyes the tall man I meet in the bus earlier I look at him and I wondered what he was thinking he was just sitting there and closed eyes

'he's quite attractive'

I thought, I was next to him, he was lucky because the teacher put him on the side of the window. 'I should be there because I want to be the main character' I said to myself as I wanted to cry like a baby, I looked out the window and saw the airplane flying in the sky 'ahh I wish I could go abroad' I was just imagining things that would never happen.

"I know I'm handsome so stop staring, can you?"

The tall nishinoya spoke while grinning I look at him with 'what the fck' expression and said "okeh" I reply not to loud but I make sure that he can hear it

"How dull" the boy whispered to his self and rested his cheek on his palm and start closing his eyes again.

The math teacher entered the classroom, 'oh math my favorite subject!' I said while rolling my eyes and annoyed.

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜

The class is over so it's already break time I'm so happy because I've been hungry for a while, I walked down the hallway to the cafeteria until I see my best friend Roki running towards while shouting "you idiot!" she jump into me and I lost balance we fall to the floor "I miss you so much, idiot!, waaah your still pretty of course your my daughter hehe" she said grinning she help me stand and I brush my shirt maybe there's a dust until I hug my best friend "I miss you too, you moron!" I laughed 'I'm so lucky because I have a best friend like her "why you didn't come at the festival I invited you to come with me" she said pouted like a child, I giggle "Didn't I say I'm not used with festival or parties and I also went to the festival then but I lost in the middle of the crowd so I don't want to do it again" .

"NEEEEHH" she replied in defeat.

.........

The class starting soon so I look around at school until I just realized I'm at the back of school
I saw the tall nishinoya and I followed him 'I didn't think of hiding while following him because he might think I was a stalker' he's climbing the wall with the tree on its side I was amazed because he quickly climbed on it

"First day of school then you will do cutting class, dumbass" I said not too loud "If only I could" I signed I starting to cry.

"Wanna come?"

Well this chap is quite boring(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')