[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ]

Walking at the sidewalk side by side with the person making your heart beats under the starry sky. Only the street lights leading your way back home, while walking in the filled of silent. You looked at hanma in the corner of your eyes checking if he still alright because it's already in the middle of the night. Oh he's completely alright is he not sleepy? You wonder.

You start to think to say something because this moment is getting awkward."Hanma can I ask something?" You ask him softly.

"Yeah" He nodded, grabbing the cigarette and lighter in his pocket and lighten it. You just let him because you already used from the smell of his cigarette.

"Where did you get those bruises?" You ask, pointing the bruise covered of bandage on his cheek.

"Eh! Is my little princess here is worried about me?" he tease, he moved his head down to your head level and grinned.

Your jaw dropped from the sudden nickname he called you. Your cheeks turned pink. "O-Of course..." You stammered.

He chuckle. He's about to say something but you suddenly interrupt. "Your the popular delinquent, am I right?" you asked.

"Yup" He answered. You give him a small smile.

You yawn "Ahh looks like you didn't think what people thinks of you huh?"

"they're all just annoying judging people like them even if they don't know the truth" He tell, grabbing another stick of cigarettes in his pocket.

"well haha, you have a point there" you said, raising you arm then suddenly jolt it down lazily, starting to feel sleepy.

"mhm-hmm" He replied.

"I'm just so scared of what may people think of me..... A stupid, loser, dumb" You murmured.

"Until you came I starting to lose my anxiety" You mumble under your breath, half of you want hanma to hear what you say and also half of you don't want to.

And yes he hears what you say he just close his eyes and made a small grin. Once he open his eyes he sees you trying to compost your step"She must've been tired" Hanma though

Walking lazily you notice hanma came at your front, your facing his back and he kneel, signaling you to carry you at he's back.

You looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Get on I'll carry you" Hanma offered. You nodded smiling.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face on his back.

Mumble "You'd smell cigarette" under your breath.

"I-I am? Did I make you feel un-" He nervously asking, wishing that he didn't feel you uncomfortable.

"Don't worry I already use to it" you interrupt him  softly, lazy smile plastered on your lips because this person who carrying you in his back want to make you comfortable around with him.

Somehow you didn't want this moment to end yet..

......

Sitting at your sofa on your living room, drowning of thoughts of how hanma get inside of your house when it's lock and you are still asleep in his back yesterday. Well I'll just ask him when I see him at school.

Yawning you held your nape, don't know what to do this whole boring day. Your mood lighten up.

Hah well let's clean my one and only comfort place.... My bedroom.

It's been half an hour since you cleaned your room so all you need to do is to throw those boxes. You pick some boxes ready to trash it, you glance at your room making a small smile of how sparkle your room after your cleaning.

Making your way at the living room you suddenly slipped your feet from the wet floor, hopefully you didn't fall but you lose balance of the boxes your carrying and the box at the top started falling, you just closed your eyes from the impact on the floor

Once you open your eyes you sees a scattered pencil case, crayons, notebooks and old toys, you look awe, missing those old days you once use those things at your kindergarten.

Until your eyes landed at the dairy, you grab the diary, opened it with a smile glue on your face reading your dairy make you chuckled of how terrible you in writings, suddenly something slipped at your dairy..... Its an image of you and the other kid, you widened your eyes in shocked with happiness.