[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ]

"Megane" You chuckled from the word you read right now at the back of the small picture your holding.
Inspecting the delicate futures of the kid face from the picture with you he have black hair, glasses and he's kinda cute you thought, you look from the background of your photo you sees the old playground you use to hangout there and play when your was a kid.
Until your thoughts was filled of beautiful memories of you and this kid you called Megane.

A small smile glue in your face planning to visit the old playground but after finish your cleaning.

Standing at the entrance of the playground you look awe and the place was really old yet still clean.
Besides there are no children playing here maybe this playground was far way from town and behind the playground is a river.
As you just wandering around the playground until you turned around and then bumped something at your front you pinch you nose because it's hurt from the impact a while ago.
"Gosh I don't remembered that there's a tree here oh-" Your jaw dropped. From the man in front of you 'I thought it was tree'

"What are you doin here?...... Brat" He grumbled.

'Brat huh? and fuck this is the guy I also bumped at the sidewalk before' You thought. "No I should be the one who ask you that" You stated.

"Excuse you?"
"You just popped up of nowhere, Don't you see me here?"
"Ain't my fault for being too tall so maybe I didn't see you there" He said sound insulting. "So get out of my way, I don't argue with a small person especially you"
An irk mark pop on your face "tsk".
You notice his redden eyes like he was crying and wet cheeks. You just watch him come at the swing and sit.

"Can you stop staring at me it gives me creep" said the male.
"Are you....Crying?"
"None of your business so s-shut up!" He yelled off. Finding tissue in his pocket.
"I'm just trying to be nice here" You mumble. Coming at the swing.

"Here" You lend a tissue on the male that made him to glare at you confused, your (e/c) eyes meet his purple one you see the tears rolling down on his cheek suddenly the male break the eye contact, you see the tint pink on his cheek.
"T-thank you....." He received the tissue you give to him. You smile and sit at the other side of the swing.
"So what's your problem?" You ask looking at the male.
"This is a personal matter if I tell you, your just a stranger" He replied sneezing using the tissues as a shield. You nodd disappointed but he have a point.
"Well we already not a stranger"
"Eh?"
"An acquaintance" You abruptly said.
"How can you tell?"
"We already meet, remember?"
"......"
"I bump on you last week at the.... Sidewalk?" You raised an eye brow not sure. "Uhhh yeah yeah there" You said so sure about your statement.
"Hah! I remember you" He says that he just knowing it but in reality he already recognized you at the first place. "You bump into me then I spilled my apple juice on my shirt that time.... Jezz that was my favorite shirt" He continued giving you a its your fault glare.
"S-O-R-R-Y" You said slowly making a big fake smile and a peace sign. The male just rolled his eyes and look at his phone. You peek at the wallpaper of the boy "Oh its that Haru?" You ask.
The male widened his eyes. "She the girl in our next section in school, do you have a crush on her?~" You smirk trying to tease the boy.
"Y-Yeah, why do you cared!" He responded dryly, trying to get away at you. "So when are you planning to confess?" You ask excitingly.
"I don't know but I have her number anyway" He smile.
"Oh I can help you"
"Really? How?"
"Give me your phone" You snatched his phone start typing the male tried to peek what your typing about then he read those letter you type 'Hi Haru I just want to say that I really like you please go out with me'. He read in embarrassment. "And sen- Woo oooh"
The male trying to snatch his phone back but you dodge it "Don't t-that's embarrassing!" He yelled.
"HEHEHEHEHE" You smirk.
"Give me back my phone!"
You start running away at him "Then catch me you cry baby!" You yell.
The male boiling in anger half is embarrassment.
"Ya said that!" He yelled back start running and catching you.

The two of you breathing heavily catching your breath because that running was fucking epic exhausting. The sky was filled of orange as the sun starting to set in.

"You a good runner y-"
"Yeah yeah I know since birth" You interrupt.
"Your running when you're still a baby?" He ask.
"Nah a talent, maybe" You mumble softly because of lack of energy to make your voice louder.
The male just roll his eyes don't want start a conversation because of exhaustion.

"Well I should go it's getting dark" You stand brushing the dust in you shirt.
"Me either" The male starting to walk along side you.
"So your at the good mood now huh?" You ask grinning.
"Yeah thanks to me" Your grinning dropped
"Whatever" You whisper. "So why are you crying?" You asked.
He exhale "Its about my brother so annoying that always didn't listen to me"
Your mouth made an 'o' shape. "So who's the oldest in you two?"
"He's the oldest"
You smile "Don't worry I won't ask some question now"
"That's better" He exclaimed.

"So bye this my way back home" You wave at the male and a smile plastered on your face. "I really have a great time" You state.
"Me too thanks" He says making a small smile. "I'll wait here a buss, bye!" He also wave to you lazily.

Rindou just look at your figure leaving he can see the past that you also leaving him at the same spot, the same place in this waiting shed you run that time because of emergency at your home and never came back at the playground starting those days,

He feels deja vu,

Maybe you will leave him again,

Nah,

He keep thinking those things
'Shit why you came back and she don't recognize me huh?' He thought
'Did I really change a lot'

"But she didn't change still the same bratty kid" He clicked his tough and look at the sunset a small smile making its way on his lips.

"Its been a while (Y/n) (L/n)"

(Sorry 4 not publishing in a month:( )