C68: The Caller

💡CHAPTER 68

Y/N'S POV

I walked in front of my mirror examining myself. I'm wearing a black short long sleeve-off shoulder dress. It has a slit on the side, a simple but elegant dress I designed specially for myself.

I love black, I'm addicted to it. I wore black boots that reached my knees which I paired exactly for my dress. I took a mirror selfie before posting it on my instagram using a hashtag #BlackNightOutCelbration

About five minutes after posting it, my phone was filled with notification and I have to put it on silent.

♥835,673k likes and 6478k comments

Bearmyyy⭐
Nice dress unnie!

Jimonstarrr
She'll be going out for a date with Yoongi for sure!

⬜TaeKookForever
I'm jealous! She's so lucky!

igotjams
Step on me!

⬜MinSuga's_wifuee
You stole my husband! Can I sue you?😭

JustAFan
One officially down! Who's next?

I chuckled seeing few silly comments of Armys. Just to think of it, I used to be one of them. But now, I'm not just a fan..

My eyes landed to the big picture frame hanging on my wall. It was a group photo of us taken 5 years ago while we're celebrating Jungkook's birthday. I smiled noticing how much young we looked back there, everyone has gone matured, specially Jungkook.

He got tattoos on his arm to his hand, he also have piercing placed on his right eyebrow and another one..on his nipple. Crazy kid.

Back there he looks like a lost bunny, cute and looking so innocent. Now, he is a fine man on his 20's. Everyone was crazy for him. His muscles, his body, his popularity.

I was busy admiring our picture when I heard a knock on my door. I turn around seeing my man leaning on my door frame with his arms crossed. He's wearing a plain white shirt that hugged his upper body perfectly making his muscle visible. It was paired with his black pants and shoes. His leather jacket hangs on the left side of his shoulder.

Yoongi:Done admiring your boyfriend? Don't worry this is all yours

He approached me as I let out a chuckle

Yoongi:You ready?

Y/n:Yeah, are the others ready to go?

Yoongi:They are already downstairs. Let's go.

He held my hand as he led me downstairs where the others are and no, we're not going out for a date.

We'll be celebrating HyunJoon's birthday tonight, Namjoon's son. It's not a big celebration as we don't want attention. No one knows about this as no one knows Namjoon has a son. It will be only me, the boys, Yeonhwa and their son, and of course..blackpink.

PD Nim couldn't come, he's in a business trip for investment. We will be celebrating at the restaurant Jin's brother owned so our privacy and security is under control

Y/n:Where's Jimin?

I asked before sitting beside Jungkook as he answered

Jungkook:Like you don't know him, he always takes his time

Y/n:Yeah right..always. Hope Chaeyoung would understand that by the time they will get married. I bet he will be late.

I rolled my eyes remembering Jimin's habit