C70: What's the blood for?

💡CHAPTER 70

Y/N'S POV

Taehyung hasn't regain his conscious yet. I sighed before exiting his room. I couldn't stood near his lifeless body. I felt like I'm going to collapse. Later on I will have to face Caleb. I don't know what will happen tonight. I just hope everything went well.

I clenched the drive on my hand before entering another VIP room

Y/n:Hey..how are you feeling?

I smiled at her

Lisa:Sore. My side hurts a bit but it's nothing. How's Jennie?

Y/n:She's still in a critical condition. I'm sorry. She lost pretty much lots of blood and got internal shock during her surgery

Jennie got shot on her upper chest near her heart and right side of her stomach. Miraculously..she survived.

Lisa:I heard about Taehyung..how's he?

Y/n:Still getting monitored. He hasn't woke up yet.

Lisa:Y/n..

She tried to reached my hand as I hold hers

Lisa:Chae and Jisoo. Please..help them. I'm begging you. You're the only one who could save them.

She began to cry

Y/n:I will Lisa. I will do it. I will bring them back. Alive.

Lisa:I'm sorry you have to do this. If only I could do something..I will. Just be safe and return alive.

Y/n:I will try

__

I walked deep in the woods till I reached a gate of an abandoned building. I suddenly remember what Yoongi told me earlier.

Yoongi:Stick to the plan and we'll get out of there safely. If ever something didn't go as planned..run. leave the building. I got your back.

Y/n:What about Chaeyoung and Jisoo?

Yoongi:It's on me. The back up will arrive in 20 mins. Try to keep your ass safe till then.

I breathed heavily as I entered the gate. I got surrounded by few mens immediately.

??:Bring her in. She's the girl.

They brought me--more like dragged me inside

Y/n:Get your filthy hands off of me. I could walk on my own!

I pushed them away, we walked I thing to the basement this is? By a dark hallway. A faint glimpse of light could be seen through the gapped open door

We entered inside as I froze on my spot seeing a familiar guy standing in front of me.

??:Long time no see. Babygirl.

Motherfucker.

Y/n:H-how are you here?

I thought he's in jail after what he did years ago. The same guy I saw playing with his gun while discussing a plan with his members on how they will kill Bangtan. That was years ago. And yes, he is one of those killers who shot me on the stage. For all I know..he's their leader. Why is he here?

??:Glad you still remember me. After all, I haven't introduce myself to you. Nice to meet you..again, Y/n. My name is XiWei.

Y/n:I don't fucking care! Where's Chaeyoung and Jisoo?!

XiWei:Still feisty huh?

He smirked and was about to touch my face when a voice called out across the room